• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

2023, another year pussyfree!

Been pussy free since about 2004.

Not by choice. I'd rather have pussy to fuck and suck. Just fucking pathetic. I do have a dick. Gets hard every moaning and night.

I need to be throat fucked, be fucked up the arse, then down my throat again, then cummed down my throat, then pissed down it, then ordered to lick his arse next to a sexy tall slim long legged pale woman, but I'm afraid of STD's.

Still pussy-free. Have been for 8 years. She won’t give up her pussy to me. Not that I can even get hard for her anymore. Haha.

I have been pussy-free since 2019. But now I am finding greater pleasure as a true sissy, and would love to go full SRS and become a girl.

This is no-longer a fantasy for me. I have been dressing for decades, and find being feminine to be far more comfortable and natural than following my biological gender. I am submissive, and want a man to take the lead in my relationships, even just friend-ones.

I have taken what steps I can along the way, from wearing satin panties and thongs 24/7/365, to being hairless below my armpits, to now searching for a doctor to perform an orchiectomy. Once I get that done, female hormones would be next, along with breast implants and growing my hair out.

Men's cocks, especially black men's cocks, make me drool, and I would love to be on a date with a black man, who simply throws me down and has his way with me, despite my objections. If I had been born a girl, I have no doubts I would have been married to a black man, and have black babies!
Wonderful to read xxx

My wife wore a bathing suits 🩱 yesterday and seemed to bend over a lot. It’s was so hot to see her ass in tight shorts like that. I wanted to get hard but couldn’t. I’m a limp shrimp & useless.

Back