• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

2023, another year pussyfree!

Wow. Is this because of hormones or prolonged chastity?
Hormones Plus had a diabetic coma out for 7 days gotten nerve damage. Poor blood flow so for 8 years no more hard-ons. Last 3 years became more feminine. I now have b cup tits. Started taking over the counter hormones. Pueraria Mirifica, saw palmetto, fenugreek. Thats my boob

imgpsh_fullsize_anim (3).png

Hormones Plus had a diabetic coma out for 7 days gotten nerve damage. Poor blood flow so for 8 years no more hard-ons. Last 3 years became more feminine. I now have b cup tits. Started taking over the counter hormones. Pueraria Mirifica, saw palmetto, fenugreek. Thats my boob

View attachment 390131
So beautiful to see although i am sorryto hear you had went through such a traumatic medical event

I have been pussy-free since 2019. But now I am finding greater pleasure as a true sissy, and would love to go full SRS and become a girl.

This is no-longer a fantasy for me. I have been dressing for decades, and find being feminine to be far more comfortable and natural than following my biological gender. I am submissive, and want a man to take the lead in my relationships, even just friend-ones.

I have taken what steps I can along the way, from wearing satin panties and thongs 24/7/365, to being hairless below my armpits, to now searching for a doctor to perform an orchiectomy. Once I get that done, female hormones would be next, along with breast implants and growing my hair out.

Men's cocks, especially black men's cocks, make me drool, and I would love to be on a date with a black man, who simply throws me down and has his way with me, despite my objections. If I had been born a girl, I have no doubts I would have been married to a black man, and have black babies!

I have been pussy-free since 2019. But now I am finding greater pleasure as a true sissy, and would love to go full SRS and become a girl.

This is no-longer a fantasy for me. I have been dressing for decades, and find being feminine to be far more comfortable and natural than following my biological gender. I am submissive, and want a man to take the lead in my relationships, even just friend-ones.

I have taken what steps I can along the way, from wearing satin panties and thongs 24/7/365, to being hairless below my armpits, to now searching for a doctor to perform an orchiectomy. Once I get that done, female hormones would be next, along with breast implants and growing my hair out.

Men's cocks, especially black men's cocks, make me drool, and I would love to be on a date with a black man, who simply throws me down and has his way with me, despite my objections. If I had been born a girl, I have no doubts I would have been married to a black man, and have black babies!
good for you and good luck with your journey. When you get an orchiectomy, you don't have to take as many hormones easier on your liver.

have you checked out clubsissy.com yet?
Yes, a long time ago. I was more curious about your perceptions of expectation versus reality. Did you do it, was it worth it? I'm looking for credible information, as it is a one-way trip to go on hormones, especially after having an orchiectomy.

Back