• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White Males Today.

How does this make you feel?

• Defeated, but accepting.

Votes: 91 26.8%
  • Absolutely Great.

Votes: 99 29.2%
  • It is Only just

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 142 41.9%

• Total voters
A White Male Today, lives in an utter paranoid state that their Wife, Girlfriend or ******** has taken a Black cock, will take a Black cock or is taking a Black cock behind his back. Fewer and fewer White males feel confident in their sexuality when Black Men are introduced into the dating pool. Suddenly, White bois know they are inferior, and White Women will eventually choose Black.

I heard a story recently from an old friend of mine. His pure White Blonde ******** has a Black Boyfriend who marched with BLM recently through the streets of Portland and Seattle. In fact. He had boasted about have sex with over 47 of the White girls who marched against police brutality over the weekend.

His ******** didn't seem to mind being number 48 since she sees him as such a Black Stallion. It is so humiliating to know this. Many White bois now feel totally racially humiliated and subordinated to Black Men in their daily lives.

This father was even forced to listen while his sweet White ********, who had taken her Black boyfriend up the stairs to her bedroom, hand in hand, called out his name and said things like, "Black Cock is so GOOD" very loudly. Her father could hear her downstairs.

This today is the White bois greatest fear. He is being Sexually Replaced:

Think about it. The percentage of the population under 30 years old in the United states is about 11%. Whites are only 50% of the population. Let's assume that 6% of that 11% are Whiteys. Then 3% are pretty White girls. That's just 3%. How many of those White girls are sticking with White bois?

If even 1% of the White girls are getting BLACKED...that means that of the next Generation of White people that means 33% of the White girls are being BLACKED. What if all of them just try a Black Cock just once? That means even the White couples that produce White babies will only happen, after the White girl has tried a Big Black Cock. That means virtually every White boi will be a CUCKOLD to other races if not to superior Black Men in just 5 generations or less.

How does that make you feel?

View attachment 80436

Snowbunny Revolution

It's the current year 2020, and I as a superior Snowbunny Queen of Spades know my duty is to fight racism, taking Big Black Cock, ignore White boys and support my Black Bull King, carrying his baby in my womb. A lot of you racist White boys think you have a chance with me, but you don't. You're tiny 4 inch pink pin dick doesn't compare with my Black King. Every time he shoots his Jungle seed in my fertile Snowbunny pussy, I know I have been inseminated and Bred by an Alpha Male. Not a tiny timid polite little White boy cuckold sissy. Black Men are the Dominant Men in America. How many times have I been disappointed with a White boy. Millions of times. How many times have I been disappointed by a BLACK BULL? Never. Every BBC will be granted a Blonde White Snowbunny pussy to breed, as reparations for colonialism, slavery and White racism. And I as a beautiful blonde Queen of Spades, support this new process of fighting racism. You little sad Alt-Right White boys don't stand a chance. You wear your little Trump hats to protests while your sister, girlfriend, wife is secretly getting some Strong Black African Cock to nut in her sweet little 18 year old White Christian Pussy. Since you are Pro-Life, you won't mind me having the superior Jungle Baby, will you? His superior little Basket-Ball Baby growing in my tummy? Oh? Does your little pin dick twitch. You LOVE watching interracial sex. Don't you White boy. Everyone knows. It is a right of passage now for White Snowbunnies like us to try a Black Bull, and once you go Black, you never go back. We spread the Interracial revolution, by sharing our Black Bull Kings with our fellow Snowbunny sisterhood. It's what a White Goddess like me deserves, a Pure Black Cole Dark African King, giving me the Jungle Sex, all Snowbunnies have craved throughout history. White boys barely get access to even one White pussy in their life times, but I as a Snowbunny now have access to amazing African Jungle Sex. I serve the Winning Team. The Black New World Order.

Snowbunny Revolution

It's the current year 2020, and I as a superior Snowbunny Queen of Spades know my duty is to fight racism, taking Big Black Cock, ignore White boys and support my Black Bull King, carrying his baby in my womb. A lot of you racist White boys think you have a chance with me, but you don't. You're tiny 4 inch pink pin dick doesn't compare with my Black King. Every time he shoots his Jungle seed in my fertile Snowbunny pussy, I know I have been inseminated and Bred by an Alpha Male. Not a tiny timid polite little White boy cuckold sissy. Black Men are the Dominant Men in America. How many times have I been disappointed with a White boy. Millions of times. How many times have I been disappointed by a BLACK BULL? Never. Every BBC will be granted a Blonde White Snowbunny pussy to breed, as reparations for colonialism, slavery and White racism. And I as a beautiful blonde Queen of Spades, support this new process of fighting racism. You little sad Alt-Right White boys don't stand a chance. You wear your little Trump hats to protests while your sister, girlfriend, wife is secretly getting some Strong Black African Cock to nut in her sweet little 18 year old White Christian Pussy. Since you are Pro-Life, you won't mind me having the superior Jungle Baby, will you? His superior little Basket-Ball Baby growing in my tummy? Oh? Does your little pin dick twitch. You LOVE watching interracial sex. Don't you White boy. Everyone knows. It is a right of passage now for White Snowbunnies like us to try a Black Bull, and once you go Black, you never go back. We spread the Interracial revolution, by sharing our Black Bull Kings with our fellow Snowbunny sisterhood. It's what a White Goddess like me deserves, a Pure Black Cole Dark African King, giving me the Jungle Sex, all Snowbunnies have craved throughout history. White boys barely get access to even one White pussy in their life times, but I as a Snowbunny now have access to amazing African Jungle Sex. I serve the Winning Team. The Black New World Order.
Do you have womb?

Do you have womb?

My understanding of that person is NO, there is no womb to actually bring any life into the world, regardless of its race.

This continued thread of white eradication is getting as old as the idea itself. Can we move on now?

My girlfriend does. She's Russian. She reads this forum too. And yes. She has been Blacked. I am a real life cuckold. Turning into a sissy tranny.
A lot of what's on this sight revolves around pure fantasy. I really wouldn't think that you should owe anyone any sort of explanation nor justification considering the place on the web we find ourselves in. Who the fuck goes to a furry convention simply to let the participants there know that stuffed critters ain't real?

Do you have womb?

Black Lives Matter

"As a White boy cuckold it is your role and duty to serve your Queen of Spades, and all Snowbunnies who choose to be BBC only. Everywhere you turn you are being sexually replaced and outbred by Superior Black African Stallions. How does it feel knowing Snowbunnies prefer BBC? In sports, entertainment, dancing, movies, politics, protests, Black Men are just BETTER. White girls see it. How many White girls do you think tried their first BBC after the Black Lives Matter protest? I know dozens. They got their Snowbunny "Queen of Spades" tattoo right above their little Blacked Snowbunny pussy. Black Men like to show ownership. What can you White boys offer? You can't dance, jump or fuck. Only Black Men do that. You can work, earn money, and give me your money, to let you watch the blessed sight of interracial couplings. It's all a White boy like you deserves. It's your White Privilege to watch Interracial Sex. It's more than fair. It's time to embrace your fate. Black seed is just more potent. Even if you could somehow get your little pink pencil penis in a White Woman, Black Seed would WIN. Do Black Lives Matter? You bet they do. That's why I'm growing one inside me. Right here. In my Snownbunny Tummy growing a Black King. How does that make you feel little White boy? You're good husband material. You will support my Black baby. Everyone will know you are a cuckold, but it's ok, White boys are born cuckolds in America. It's your proper place Cuckie boy. Get ready for a life of interracial servitude as a minority in all White countries, and cum to your Snowbunnies enjoying the Best Sex on the Planet. African Sex will our Black Bull Kings."

Black Lives Matter

"As a White boy cuckold it is your role and duty to serve your Queen of Spades, and all Snowbunnies who choose to be BBC only. Everywhere you turn you are being sexually replaced and outbred by Superior Black African Stallions. How does it feel knowing Snowbunnies prefer BBC? In sports, entertainment, dancing, movies, politics, protests, Black Men are just BETTER. White girls see it. How many White girls do you think tried their first BBC after the Black Lives Matter protest? I know dozens. They got their Snowbunny "Queen of Spades" tattoo right above their little Blacked Snowbunny pussy. Black Men like to show ownership. What can you White boys offer? You can't dance, jump or fuck. Only Black Men do that. You can work, earn money, and give me your money, to let you watch the blessed sight of interracial couplings. It's all a White boy like you deserves. It's your White Privilege to watch Interracial Sex. It's more than fair. It's time to embrace your fate. Black seed is just more potent. Even if you could somehow get your little pink pencil penis in a White Woman, Black Seed would WIN. Do Black Lives Matter? You bet they do. That's why I'm growing one inside me. Right here. In my Snownbunny Tummy growing a Black King. How does that make you feel little White boy? You're good husband material. You will support my Black baby. Everyone will know you are a cuckold, but it's ok, White boys are born cuckolds in America. It's your proper place Cuckie boy. Get ready for a life of interracial servitude as a minority in all White countries, and cum to your Snowbunnies enjoying the Best Sex on the Planet. African Sex will our Black Bull Kings."

Drop the drugs dude. They are turning your brain into a sponge.

Black Lives Matter

You need help. You’re over the top with all of this mess.

It's the NEW NORMAL!

I believe when you spend a majority of your time on websites like this your view of real life society will inevitably become obscured.

In real life white women are not flocking to black cock. Regardless of how you see it it isn’t actually happening.

I believe when you spend a majority of your time on websites like this your view of real life society will inevitably become obscured.

In real life white women are not flocking to black cock. Regardless of how you see it it isn’t actually happening.
Why are you here then?

Why are you here then?

Im not hear because I believe IR is the wave of the future and I want to ride it all the way in.

as Ellen says above, it’s fantasy. It’s a means to a sexual end (orgasm) it’s not a way of life and it’s most certainly not a way of life for the overwhelming majority of white women.

Hmmm maybe because he likes interracial themes but is able to separate fiction from reality?

I hope you don't start reading horror or homicide stories because you're going to think it's okay to kill people.
That's kind of racist if you ask me. Homicide is not consensual. Interracial Sex IS.

Back