• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Should sissies wear Queen of Spades iconography?

Nice... you're going to nail every sissy on here with that one.

Make-up and feminine clothes on a male, ar references like pretty face in regard to a male completely gross me out. That part turns me off completely.
😳
Look up Andreja Pejic, Stav Strasko, Natalie Mars, Ella Hollywood, Shiri Allwood, Mandy Mitchell, Natalie Stone and thousands more white t-girls who are emulating them.

These white trans-girls aren't just ultra-feminine and passable; they are in the top 10% of female beauty. And a young whiteboi today is just as likely, or more, to know Natalie Mars stats than some major league sports lunk.

Not my thing... at all. I don't care if the face is so feminine it tricks me into thinking someone male is a woman, or vice versa.

I have zero interest in trans or homosexual people or activities. I don't have anything against them... I am just personally turned off at the thought of any sexual desires or scenarios outside of my vanilla, heterosexual preferences. lol

What I want is what I already have... I'm well off financially, with a wife who loves me and treats me like a king, and 3 kids who do also for the most part. 😉

What I DON'T want, but admit turns me on against my will is the idea of women taking control of society and enslaving all men... black men as sexual slaves and white males as naked, humiliated, chastised domestic servants for both the women AND their black male studs.

Back