• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Should sissies wear Queen of Spades iconography?

I'm pretty happy with what was said before.
The QoS litteraly means QUEEN of Spades, so no, whitebois should not be allowed to wear them. Random spades are ok, Jack of Spades are okay too, or you can even create Sissy of Spades, but in no case you can wear something a Queen deserves.
And for us Trans gals, I'm okay with wearing it ofc, because we were going the way before thinking about BNWO and tatoos.

I am gay and love my Jack Of Spades tats and lingerie. I love blackcock. My ex wife and ********
have QOS tats above their shaved pussies. Looks super hot when they are getting filled with juicy
Blackcock. But I would wear a QOS tattoo if I was asked to by my BF.

45A4B8D1-EA39-4B97-94BD-5A34FBA284D0.jpeg

I mean, uf
I am gay and love my Jack Of Spades tats and lingerie. I love blackcock. My ex wife and ********
have QOS tats above their shaved pussies. Looks super hot when they are getting filled with juicy
Blackcock. But I would wear a QOS tattoo if I was asked to by my BF.

View attachment 433143
You were asked too it would be different. But from your own initiative, it's why more accurate to have a JoS than QoS one. Your ex wife and whatever is under those * are on the right path themselves 💪🏼💕

Back