• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Humiliating the cuck

Having a black man's baby will destroy a white husband and his ******.
It can destroy, but only if the husband's will is stronger. I would think that a weaker husband would accept it, because his fears outweighed his masculinity. He'd become the sissy maid in pink satin we all just shake our heads at.... Because everybody knows an authentic French Maid wears black!

It can destroy, but only if the husband's will is stronger. I would think that a weaker husband would accept it, because his fears outweighed his masculinity. He'd become the sissy maid in pink satin we all just shake our heads at.... Because everybody knows an authentic French Maid wears black!
If the husband's will is strong he would walk away and divorce after the birth of the child. Short term humiliation versus the rest of his life.

When the white wife is black bred and proudly parades her black baby publicly while with her white husband, and gleefully tells everyone they know that she only has sex with black men, that her husband's penis is small and only allows her husband to watch and masturbate...and even better if the husband is right there when she is telling everyone this...that is beautiful and HOT humiliation. More and more white husbands are finding that this is the most sexually arousing thing there is, and will continually crave more humiliation.
I would agree..........seen this so many time.........skinny white husband ...wife is nice looking with 2-4 ki d s ......people know

So far My wife has done it to me many times. I think she really gets off on it.
She has told our friends (In my presents) that I can't get hard for her. She usually tells them I'm lame in bed and can't stay hard.
They often laugh at me and tell her they feel sorry for Her while I'm standing there suffering in my humiliation.

Although for most of us, I imagine most wives have lost some respect for us because we cant please them the way they need. But I would think that for a wife to walk in on her cuck giving her bull, or anybody for that matter, a blow job, that she would no longer think of her husband as a man.
I was prepared to do that for one of my wife's bulls, but I think he was happy with everything my wife did for him in bed that he didn't need anything else. I do suspect my wife had told him I was eating his cum out of her after he left. Maybe that's why he gave me that (I just fucked your wife and I know you're going to eat my cum now) look as he walked out the door.

So far My wife has done it to me many times. I think she really gets off on it.
She has told our friends (In my presents) that I can't get hard for her. She usually tells them I'm lame in bed and can't stay hard.
They often laugh at me and tell her they feel sorry for Her while I'm standing there suffering in my humiliation.
I understand how you feel. They may not realize that you don't need to get hard if your wife has a real Man to satisfy her. My second wife cheats on me, so I no longer need to get it up either.

Although for most of us, I imagine most wives have lost some respect for us because we cant please them the way they need. But I would think that for a wife to walk in on her cuck giving her bull, or anybody for that matter, a blow job, that she would no longer think of her husband as a man.
I was prepared to do that for one of my wife's bulls, but I think he was happy with everything my wife did for him in bed that he didn't need anything else. I do suspect my wife had told him I was eating his cum out of her after he left. Maybe that's why he gave me that (I just fucked your wife and I know you're going to eat my cum now) look as he walked out the door.
LOL I know hat look, I have seen it several times.

With the humiliating events that can happen it really depends on if it believed. If my wife and I are out and she has fun with other guys it's acceptable. When she roleplays for the guys in humiliating me it's more for them then me. I'm not humiliated, but if there are other situations that have come up that have been truly humiliating then it's different.

It's fantasy vs reality when it comes to humiliation.

Back