• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Humiliating the cuck

Having a black man's baby will destroy a white husband and his ******.
It can destroy, but only if the husband's will is stronger. I would think that a weaker husband would accept it, because his fears outweighed his masculinity. He'd become the sissy maid in pink satin we all just shake our heads at.... Because everybody knows an authentic French Maid wears black!

It can destroy, but only if the husband's will is stronger. I would think that a weaker husband would accept it, because his fears outweighed his masculinity. He'd become the sissy maid in pink satin we all just shake our heads at.... Because everybody knows an authentic French Maid wears black!
If the husband's will is strong he would walk away and divorce after the birth of the child. Short term humiliation versus the rest of his life.

When the white wife is black bred and proudly parades her black baby publicly while with her white husband, and gleefully tells everyone they know that she only has sex with black men, that her husband's penis is small and only allows her husband to watch and masturbate...and even better if the husband is right there when she is telling everyone this...that is beautiful and HOT humiliation. More and more white husbands are finding that this is the most sexually arousing thing there is, and will continually crave more humiliation.
I would agree..........seen this so many time.........skinny white husband ...wife is nice looking with 2-4 ki d s ......people know

Back