• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How many men wear panties, women’s or other women’s clothes under your men’s clothes?

I wear panties everyday and stockings every time I get the chance. I am always dressed up in my chastity, panties and stockings when my wife is with her boyfriend!

IMG_2843.jpeg

How often and what do you wear under your male clothing out in public or at work?

What clothing other than panties do you like?
What do you love about it?
How does it make you feel??

Have you dressed up in female clothes and then put male clothes over top and gone out?

I love the feeling of spandex workout shorts. Oh gawd they feel So sexy to me. I wear them instead of panties most of the time.
I love wearing knickers tights or stockings and bra under male clothes

With very few exceptions, I always wear women's briefs and panties under my normal male clothes. I also very often wear a very small chastity cage.

In addition to the above, I also like to wear women's shoes. Flats, mules, heels, but unfortunately only occasionally at home. I rarely wear other clothes such as tights, dresses, etc.

I particularly like the feel of the fabric and the feminine and sexy look. I find men's underwear very boring and unattractive.

It makes me feel a little sexy but above all softer and more feminine. It reinforces the impression with my wife of having a small penis and not being seen as a full man. It's true even without lingerie, but I have fetishized my sexual inadequacies, which is why it now excites me and doesn't hurt me.

I've never worn women's clothes over men's underwear, except for briefs and panties. I also find it very uncomfortable.

I'm glad that my wife tolerates me being like this in them. No, she even encourages me and keeps telling me that I shouldn't wear men's underwear. She even buys me briefs and panties from time to time or gives me hers to wear if they are too small.

Back