• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Help

If she does end up leaving you for a black guy instead, I know your selfish heart will feel cheated, but isn't it honestly kind of a success? Better for her, better for the black man and that's what matters, right? There's really no need to have some pointless white guy involved.
In other words, you're probably completely redundant and unnecessary! Sorry lol it's just how it is 😄
You can always sit at home, jerking off while thinking about how she's totally gone and blacked ☺️

I don't know if that helps, but I think it would be really really hot if she left you 🙈 It would make you such a good whiteboi, sacrificing your relationship like that.

If she does end up leaving you for a black guy instead, I know your selfish heart will feel cheated, but isn't it honestly kind of a success? Better for her, better for the black man and that's what matters, right? There's really no need to have some pointless white guy involved.
In other words, you're probably completely redundant and unnecessary! Sorry lol it's just how it is 😄
You can always sit at home, jerking off while thinking about how she's totally gone and blacked ☺️

I don't know if that helps, but I think it would be really really hot if she left you 🙈 It would make you such a good whiteboi, sacrificing your relationship like that.
I think it's already too late and she's gone

I might just tell her to leave me for him. That way it's over and done
And then you'll miss out altogether. There's a way to make this work. There isn't a woman on the planet that wouldn't want a slave to do all of her household chores and other drudgeries. Stay out of the way when she doesn't need you and pamper her other times.

Well said....... its what all white males should read

I'm in a relationship and my gf has recently been cucking me with black guys, one in particular. I've been into this for the last few years and now I'm finally getting what I wanted. I keep on feeling that I'm going to lose her now and I've gone too far. Why am I feeling this way?
You're at the end of your evolutionary road. Accept it. You have no right to feelings. Only duties.

Back