• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Help

Encourage her to get pregnant with her black lover, explain to her that it will not have a major impact on her life after it has been born, because you will do all the work looking after it. For her to keep you must have a value to her. Clean the house, cook the meals, do the shopping, washing and ironing. Prove to her that you are a cuck that is worth keeping.

I'm in a relationship and my gf has recently been cucking me with black guys, one in particular. I've been into this for the last few years and now I'm finally getting what I wanted. I keep on feeling that I'm going to lose her now and I've gone too far. Why am I feeling this way?
If you really move her, you must accept her choice, whatever it is. Don't be selfish, don't be jealous, just be happy for her, even if she's happy without you
Anyway, she will always be thankful to you for the wonderful whiteboy you were. Even away from you, she will love you for helping her to be happy with the Superior Black Male ❤️

And what is the result ?
Sexless relationship. I'll pay the mortgage and bills and she is free to spend time with her new boyfriend as often as possible. I'm involved in the sex and clean up when they want which is possibly not very often. Got to clean up a heavy load last night though and was allowed to suck her toes this morning so I'm happy for this.

Back