• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Friend is pissed his wife wants to try BBC

Friend is a rich white finance bro; they are college sweethearts. She is fairly conservative, from a rich white Republican ****** in the Midwest (definitely a bit racist). Much to my shock, she told my friend she wants to try BBC as that has been a long repressed fantasy of hers. He's debating on whether they should do it. He thinks though that Black men wouldn't be into her because she looks too preppy and not thick enough. Lol I told him he was delusional. He's obviously salty as fuck about this and deeply insecure.

Posted bunch of her pics and would love to get Black men's honest thoughts on her body. On a 1-10 scale, how attractive is her body? Be honest. Gonna show this to my friend. Lol.

jaclyn1.png

jaclyn2.png

jaclyn3.png

jaclyn4.png

jaclyn5.png

jaclyn6.png

jaclyn7.png

jaclyn8.png

jaclyn9.png

Jaclyn10.JPG

jaclyn11.png

jaclyn12.png

jaclyn13.png

jaclyn14.png

jaclyn15.png

He's shocked because she's from a conservative midwestern ****** and never dated or fucked black guys before. So he's in denial, refuses to believe it. And saying shit like how Black guys won't find her attractive. Lol.
We 100% would lol I don’t blame him for being insecure he has not accepted his inferiority but when he sees a bbc use and abuse his wife he will accept it

We 100% would lol I don’t blame him for being insecure he has not accepted his inferiority but when he sees a bbc use and abuse his wife he will accept it

Lol for sure. He thinks Black guys are only into super thick ugly white women. Like totally delusional and I think little bit of racism coming out. Insecurity for sure. I told him that Black guys would LOVE her because she's a tall blonde fit all-american woman, their ultimate dream. And fucking her would be the ultimate taboo and contrast.

Lol for sure. He thinks Black guys are only into super thick ugly white women. Like totally delusional and I think little bit of racism coming out. Insecurity for sure. I told him that Black guys would LOVE her because she's a tall blonde fit all-american woman, their ultimate dream. And fucking her would be the ultimate taboo and contrast.
She would be perfect for bbc. Probably already has some black guys on her mind

She would be perfect for bbc. Probably already has some black guys on her mind

They live in Chicago. She met a Black pro athlete at the gym (can't say which team or sport) and they hit it off. At first she told my friend how he helped her with workout routines and how they're friends. But then she kept mentioning how muscular and fit he was and how his body was so defined. Now, she's saying how she would have incredible mixed babies with him and how they would become pro athletes and models. Drives my friend fucking nuts.

Back