• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Friend is pissed his wife wants to try BBC

Not sharing her with a black bull or three should be a crime against humanity. Yeah, she doesn't have giant tits or that thick of an ass, but it doesn't matter at all. She's clearly fit as fuck, and needs that vigor in the bedroom only black men can provide. Hubby is exactly the kind of guy who would tell his friends at work that "he fucked her senseless last night" while she was laying there wanting more. Reality is gonna hit him like a ton of bricks, but hopefully he can accept his place. No shame in being a rich sugar-daddy hubby for a Qos hotwife.

He is lucky to ever have had her. He should encourage her to fuck her black friend and help her find me ones when he's done with her. Looking forward to seeing her twisted up like a pretzel and her holes being stuffed and gaped by BBC. You should help your friend understand.
Long slender BBC inviting Figure. She'll wrap her silky smooth white legs around Her FIRST HORSE COCK BBC BULL. Pulling, straining to embrace and caress THE BBC BULL THICK VEINED MANHOOD with her Virgin PUSSY !
CUCK now listen to her moans and tears of having been truly fulfilled with a CUM FILLED STRETCHED BBC OWNED CUNT.
Both are in your PROPER ROLES !!
PS Your lips won't get chapped anymore

She is not a woman who can be satisfied by a white man.
Whether your friend wants it or not it will end as it should, with his little wife being fucked by a big black cock
Totally agree ♠️ My ex gf also never looked as my match...I'm slim and soft and she's perfectly thick,juicy,with big breasts...btw I never touched them 😆

Back