• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Focus On White Male Defeat

soon white males will be publicly humilated for their small white dicks.... white men will go out to dinner with their wife or girlfriend and their wife or girlfriend will pull their pants down and publicly mock their little white babydick ...white males getting their white shrimpdicks publicly measured in school or something...😂 part of DEI...🤣 ...white m o t h e r s cruelly taunting their white s o n s for their little white peepees....😅
That's all scary and arousing. Thankfully, my wife will never do that to me. I found one of the few gorgeous women in the world that doesn't like big dicks! ☺️

LOL ... I appreciate your efforts. I support women and Black men taking what they want, but my wife left a Black husband with a big dick because "sex was uncomfortable because he was too big at 8 inches" and she started refusing sex because he could never make her orgasm.

With me she orgasms every time... not because of my skill... just because I'm lucky she likes smaller.

We've been married 30 years and have 3 great kids... and we still make love one or two times a week, on average.

None of your business... but they are free to choose a mate of any race they wish... it's their choice and I don't see us as anything but one race, different shades of melanin.

I don't believe any of that. Two are adults and one is engaged to a white person and very happy. None of them believe in sex before or outside of marriage, and believe in having only one person as a partner for life.

Your kink is arousing to me in fantasy, but none of it rings true in my reality. 😉

just a matter of time whiteboy. If it's a white female engaged she'll be cheating on her shrimpdicked whiteboy fiance/husband with a black guy soon enough & if it's a whiteboy he'll be getting cheated on by his white fiance/wife with a black guy. Same for the other two.
Okay... just like my wife left her black husband and has been with me for over 30 years.

Not excited at all... simply content.

The funny thing is, I don't care if my kids choose black partners. I don't find it exciting or arousing. I don't care. I also don't mind if my wife leaves me. Marriage is a pain sometimes. She's a great woman, but no biggie if she's gone, either.

I'm not sure why this is such a big deal to you. I find this humorous.

Nah... I just post stuff to encourage a hierarchy of all women above all men, then Black men under all women, then white males at the bottom.

At the same time, I hope it never happens to me personally because of my privilege and comfort in life. I hope it all takes place the day after I die when I'm 80 or so. LOL

1000007367.jpg

This is the type of thing that fills white males with dread & hopeless despair. 🤣 (while white girls get filled with black cock 🤣) White males shudder realizing they can't rely on oppression or wealth anymore to keep white women from completely rejecting them for black men. White women don't have to put up with boring frustrated attempts at sexual pleasure with shrimpdicked white men anymore. So a white guy sees this picture ... and, acutely aware of how small & pathetic his little whiteboy peepee is compared to those black cocks he loses all hope, realizing a gorgeous sexy white girl like that would NEVER choose his ridulous little white toothpick ... ever again ... especially after she gets her little white pussy & her tight pink butthole stretched with those big black anacondas 🤣 the white male knows the sexy slut would just laugh at his embarrassing white babydick after she sees the difference between what a white guy is packing & a black guy. So whiteboys just furiously rub their whiteboy clitties to white women being sluts for black men 🤣😅😂

Oh, a ruler is another thing that fills a whiteboy with dread 🤣😂😅

Just pull a white man's pants down and you'll see there's definitely no such thing as 'WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE' - as white women have ALWAYS known 🤣😂🤣😅 White males are hated by society, even their OWN women find them repulsive & pathetic, in fact white women are the ones leading the charge to fully demonize, degrade, devalue, & humiliate white males. Thanks to DEI & other leftist causes white males are made more impotent & weaker every year. White males are being treated like total pieces of shit & are totally hated by women & people of color. Basically nobody can stand white males anymore. Everyone is sick & tired of white males who are clearly portrayed as incompetent, cowardly, selfish, weak, arrogant, obnoxious, ignorant, racist, sexist assholes. Everyone is basically saying the world would be much better off without the useless shitty babydicked white males, who destroyed everything for their own selfish gain. And they obviously are pissed that they were born with such ridiculously small dicks that everyone makes fun of & laughs at.😅😂 Shrimpdicked whiteboys can't compete with real men without having some unfair advantage to make up for their inherent weaknesses & inferiority.

And add to that that people are completely mocking their sense of "manhood". White men are known to have very small, in fact embarrassingly small, little white babydicks. And white guys know they can't do anything about modern technology blasting the truth that white guys have embarrassingly small dicks! 🤣 and again white women are the ones promoting the complete humiliation of white men & destroying the very idea that white males are even real men. Now people automatically equate white males with feminine traits, weakness & of course pathetic little pee pee's 🤣

And while some few white males whine like weak pathetic losers about this, most have just given up & now just jerk their little whiteboy pee pee's to white women fucking black men. White males are now just a bunch of pathetic, angry, bitter, jealous, pre-mature ejaculating incels. Nobody wants them or their white shrimpdicks anymore 🤣😂😅
Here's some white males to laugh at:
😅 these shrimpdicked losers are fuckin pathetic 😆😅 hahaha
1000007399.jpg1000007398.jpg1000007397.jpg1000007396.jpg1000007395.jpg1000007393.jpg1000007392.jpg1000007391.jpg1000007386.jpg1000007387.jpg1000007378.jpg1000007372.jpg1000007365.jpg1000007363.jpg1000007374.jpg

Back