• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Focus On White Male Defeat

WHITE MALE: Ha! I caught you in my house, naked, ready to fuck my wife! I'm going to humiliate you! Get out of my house, nude! I'm keeping your clothes! HA HA HA!

BLACK MAN: Oh really, whiteboi? How about I keep the house as my own and send YOU away!

WM: I don't think so, pal! This is my home and.... HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?

BM: Simple... I'm removing your clothes to be fair. If you have a bigger dick than me, I'll leave your house and never bother you again... but if my dick is bigger, I get the house, your wife, and you stay with us as my little, naked domestic servant.

WM: No fuckin' way! Stop it! Let go... I don't agree to th... I don't want... want....... I can't...... please.... pl... please don't look at my... my little......... oh fuck!!!

1000005942.png

1000005928.jpg
Please don't tell anyone! I'll lick your pussy if you promise not to tell!!!

Actually, boy, you're gonna lick my pussy anyway... until I say you can stop! THEN I'm gonna get dressed and walk you outside, still naked, and you're going to SHOW everyone how pitifully small your penis is. HA HA!

Y'.... yes ma'am.

1000005946.jpg
Well, that was easy. Jamaar, you will be my new company CEO. Michael, you will now answer to the name Mikey or the nickname "Micro." You will be Jamaar's secretary.

Thanks guys, you are both excused. Jamaar, you may get your clothes on the way out.

Back