• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Focus On White Male Defeat

At the suggestion of an amazing woman, I am starting a thread here...

If you so desire, please share photos and comments in this thread that display and focus on formerly confident, privileged, non-submissive white males getting put in our places by women and Black men.

It doesn't have to be cuckolding. It can be wrestling, legal contract captions, humiliating exposure, etc.

1000005872.jpg

When Jeff and Tammy moved into their new house after their wedding, their new neighbor, Darius, welcomed them and generously offered his services. Jeff was rude and refused at first, but Tammy was impressed with Darius' warmth and big...... heart. In order to win Jeff's loyalty, Tammy slipped a tiny device that Darius gave her onto Jeff's penis and scrotum one night after getting him *****. Jeff quickly realized how selfish he had been, and with a little help from Darius and Tammy, fell right into line the way all good white males do.
1000005880.jpg

When Jeff and Tammy moved into their new house after their wedding, their new neighbor, Darius, welcomed them and generously offered his services. Jeff was rude and refused at first, but Tammy was impressed with Darius' warmth and big...... heart. In order to win Jeff's loyalty, Tammy slipped a tiny device that Darius gave her onto Jeff's penis and scrotum one night after getting him *****. Jeff quickly realized how selfish he had been, and with a little help from Darius and Tammy, fell right into line the way all good white males do.
View attachment 423163
View attachment 423163
How it should be tks for following

1000005885.jpg
I wanna thank you so much, white boy. Your change of heart about my delinquent payments and decision to let my wife and I stay here rent-free means the world to us!

Your choice to humbly clean our apartment with no regard to your clothes or ego is a wonderful surprise, as well.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow morning... the new furniture we bought with your credit card should be here by 11am.

Oh, and please bring your wife. We'd love to meet her.

1000005888.jpg
Uh... thanks, Melanie. I... uh... I'm out on the streets where apparently a new law has passed, allowing Black men and women to claim whatever reparations they wish from the caucasian sector.

[Sarah... could you please stop that and zoom back in to a closeup of my face? You agreed to not show my..... OH!]

I, uh... I apparently am needing to go now for some addirional reparations-duty. I'm being told to give up the microphone, but that my duties will still be shown live, on camera?

This is Steve Ander....

[What? Oh... yes Sir... I will... I understand, Sir!]

This is "Pathetic Pale Smalldick," formerly known as Steve Anderson... signing off.

Back to you, Melanie. They told me to tell you to "enjoy the show?"

1000005899.png
Bobby was promised sloppy seconds, but things didn't work out so well.

First, he tried to "warm up" but accidentally squirted all over himself in less than 20 seconds. Before he could recover from that embarrassment, he learned that sloppy seconds for HIM meant oral clean up duty for BOTH of them... NOT intercourse as he had assumed. Only Black men deserve intercourse, they explained.

I imagine it everywhere in society. It would be common knowledge that white men have small dicks. There would be a public registry where every white male's penis size is available to see. When white couples go out in public, like to dinner, the white wife or girlfriend would publicly mock her white husband or boyfriend for his small baby-sized dick in front of everyone. She would pull his pants down to show just how ridiculous his tiny white peepee is and would laugh and degrade him and his tiny white dick in front of everyone as everyone laughed. this would be common. white males being publicly humiliated for their puny little shrimpdicks would happen all the time. anywhere, at work, white males would regularly be de-panted and degraded, always focusing on his pathetic and embarrassing white shrimpdick but expanding on how white men are weak, evil, incompetent, repulsive, and all the other qualities which lead to society hating them. white women of course would flirt and adore and worship black men as this is happening. a number of ways this could play out, white males would soon develop a complex over their small dicks and especially as the reality of how small and useless white dicks are is constantly proclaimed.
I have already admitted many times on here that I'm lucky, with a wife that loves sex with me...... but THIS! ... what @whadt5 just said turns me on SO much. I want this sort of thing to happen to ALL you white males out there, against your will......... and, 😳🥺, unfortunately my libido wants you to drag me down with you all.

None of that really resonates with me, personally... so no.

I am not into, nor threatened by IR sex or cuckolding. What gets to me are themes of confident, semmingly powerful white males being seduced, out-strategized, or out-muscled and defeated against their will.

Loss of power, money, possessions, and pride... ending in exposure, humility, helplessness and inescapable servitude to women... or possibly Black men.

Back