• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black is always superior to white

To mention what Laura said, actually yes, when its getting out you’ve been blacked you are treated different, among my Doms friends who’ve had sex with me I am treated very differently, my Dom has white women so do his friends, yet they enjoy fucking me because they’ve said there is no real emotional attachment, I understand they just want to use me but for my Dom the natural dynamic is more about power and control, there isnt the same kind of affection as between man and woman, although I’ve been told I am extremely warm inside “it’s like wrapping your cock in a hot flannel” i’ve been described as.
Not weekly but I have been fucked by my Dom and his friends in front of each other, they don’t have the same hang ups as we do about nudity, and other times I’ve been given to one of his friends to take me home for the night, then, sex is different, there is more intimacy, kissing, hands working their way up my skirt, tugs on my suspender straps (if i’m wearing them) feeling my breasts under my bra and such, i’ll lay in their arms afterward kissing …. Well what else can I do after they have just destroyed my body in their bed
Yes, this sounds familiar, though I rarely spent the entire night with one of my "hosts". Sometimes I never even got out of the parking lot before he had me. I was just a hot white girl to be used and discarded. But for some reason, they were stealing my panties from me at an alarming and expensive rate. It got so bad that when I was loaned out, I stopped wearing them. Yes, I would come home a mess, and leaking semen everywhere, but it was getting hard to hide the cost from my husband.

It was about a year before my Dom slipped up and let me know he was pimping me to these guys. I was both upset and aroused. I thought I meant something to him, and yet I was just a whore to make money of. It was humiliating, but I came to understand that the humiliation was also arousing. So I started wearing less and less in public, and going to more risky and dangerous places, and with more dangerous people. But it took my Dom sticking me with a needle to make me wake up, and start to find a way to break free. Even that took almost 2 months, and a very unfortunate event.

Generally after sex I can’t walk for a while, if I’m taken hard and fast my legs spasm and I orgasm repeatedly,I can’t stop it for 10-15 mins.. much to the tops amusement
Car sex isn't something I’ve done very often, 3 times if I remember correctly I’ve had sex in public a lot or in club toilets, back alleys and such.
Male or female we are here for their amusement, to be used and sent away.
Underwear, I couldn't count how many times I’ve had my underwear taken from me, a notch on someones bed post, a momento, I’ve had running tights, stockings, high heels taken, one night as I lay waiting to be able to walk I had my basque, my satin gypsy side tie burlesque knickers and my pleaser adore boots stripped off me, he gave me back to my Dom naked, honestly it was a beautiful outfit although the side ties had a habit of constantly undoing themselves and they fitted beautifully, all my little bits sat in them nice and my smoothe pubic area displayed my tattoo of a butterfly feeding from a flower just perfect,
I must admit, when it come to humiliation, going out in public dressed female is very humiliating, there is a woman does my hair and make up she is really good, my avatar is the first night I went out as a female, and or if we go to someones house afterward, having my skirt pulled off or my blouse ripped off, hand up my dress and in my knickers groping me, I have no rights, feeling my fake breasts pulling them out of my bra, being taken in the spare room knowing they can all hear me as I’m being fucked, whats really humiliating is when my Dom takes of my chastity and they can all see my erection telling them …. What you do to me turns me on,
I was made to undress one evening as they filmed me and took pictures, I wasnt in chastity and as my skirt was taken and my knickers fell to my ankles, I was very erect for them, I kicked my knickers off my boots toward them and stood there with my hands behind my head as they slapped my erection with a ruler, I came almost instantly as my butt plug fell out, if anyone saw my BDSM videos I’d be ruined, so I think I’m fortunate I’ve never been jabbed but they have complete control over me and my body now

Back