• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A real BNWO community

A black African Muslim man should be assigned to to each white household the wife husband and children will serve him in anyway he demands any refusal will be result in a beating, and they would also have to satisfy him and his guests their sexual demands
The last called could get those beatings also without refusal, just for the fun, joy and excitement of us, the blck people and the other ****** members.

To save money on hotels,why not place young male African refugees in white fam.ily homes.?
This is actually a brilliant idea, just think of the money it would save the government and it would be a major boost for the BNWO. White families would have to take in refugees who are currently staying in hotels, It does not matter if they have room in their home, they have to make room, the males must share one room together and the females would share another, with the refugee if he chooses or a different room if he wants, but he get to visit these room when ever he chooses or can request others to visit him in his room, the ****** members can not refuse him anything, if they do they lose their home and all belongings.

This is actually a brilliant idea, just think of the money it would save the government and it would be a major boost for the BNWO. White families would have to take in refugees who are currently staying in hotels, It does not matter if they have room in their home, they have to make room, the males must share one room together and the females would share another, with the refugee if he chooses or a different room if he wants, but he get to visit these room when ever he chooses or can request others to visit him in his room, the ****** members can not refuse him anything, if they do they lose their home and all belongings.
Great idea, I would also make it statuary to breed with white female members

Quick question before I add my two cents to the conversation: When y'all say Muslim, do you mean followers of Islam? Or specifically middle eastern?

As far as a BNWO community/state, I would save up to move there. Submit my inferior white self to it entirely. Maybe even convince a couple people to come with me. You know, for 'safety' while traveling.

What would the laws be like? Would there be any sort of military/police force?

And I don't think it should be just whites who submit to the BNWO. Every single non Black race should bow to Black Greatness. Every white, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, etc, should worship Black Excellence.

All non Blacks should be branded. A baseline pricing put in place. A white male in this condition is worth this amount. Things like that.

All of us non Blacks would have some rights. It's just that it would largely be the same rights given to dogs. Can't neglect dogs=Can't neglect crackers.

Quick question before I add my two cents to the conversation: When y'all say Muslim, do you mean followers of Islam? Or specifically middle eastern?

As far as a BNWO community/state, I would save up to move there. Submit my inferior white self to it entirely. Maybe even convince a couple people to come with me. You know, for 'safety' while traveling.

What would the laws be like? Would there be any sort of military/police force?

And I don't think it should be just whites who submit to the BNWO. Every single non Black race should bow to Black Greatness. Every white, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, etc, should worship Black Excellence.

All non Blacks should be branded. A baseline pricing put in place. A white male in this condition is worth this amount. Things like that.

All of us non Blacks would have some rights. It's just that it would largely be the same rights given to dogs. Can't neglect dogs=Can't neglect crackers.
muslim laws for whites,

ghbnsf.jpg

hny.jpg

Back