• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A real BNWO community

It sounds like a perfect life to me, you are very lucky.
I have realised from here what I have is special and many others would like to experience it, it didnt happen over night as I have said many times, and I am dependant on him, I always look to him to seek his approval, I act feminine toward him, I am the female in bed kissing him, laying in his arms after he’s used me, he’s helped me accept I am now gay, I am his sissy slut, my feminisation is a symbol of my deconstructed masculinity and white pride and my small erection is my body showing its acceptance to being his property, seeing me fully made up it’s clear I’m not a female, it not about that, it’s about people seeing me stripped of masculinity and he likes people seeing I have surrendered to him.
he says all white bois should be feminised while white women are bred, sex with him really turns me on because I am utterly powerless and under his thumb, usually it leads to sex with his friends too so I am in no position to resist as they’ve all had me .
Thank you Emma, I love your Avatar by the way boobees 😂 no I dont have boo bees yet 😂

I have realised from here what I have is special and many others would like to experience it, it didnt happen over night as I have said many times, and I am dependant on him, I always look to him to seek his approval, I act feminine toward him, I am the female in bed kissing him, laying in his arms after he’s used me, he’s helped me accept I am now gay, I am his sissy slut, my feminisation is a symbol of my deconstructed masculinity and white pride and my small erection is my body showing its acceptance to being his property, seeing me fully made up it’s clear I’m not a female, it not about that, it’s about people seeing me stripped of masculinity and he likes people seeing I have surrendered to him.
he says all white bois should be feminised while white women are bred, sex with him really turns me on because I am utterly powerless and under his thumb, usually it leads to sex with his friends too so I am in no position to resist as they’ve all had me .
Thank you Emma, I love your Avatar by the way boobees 😂 no I dont have boo bees yet 😂
Love your writing. This is perfect :

"I am his sissy slut, my feminisation is a symbol of my deconstructed masculinity and white pride and my small erection is my body showing its acceptance to being his property,"

Question. When his friends use you, how does that typically unfold? Do you go to their homes as instructed? Do they come and pick you up? Is sex with the friends one at a time or are you in the company of a few friends?

I’m curious how the “sharing” takes place?

When you’re at home, what are you typically wearing?

Ps I love the way you’ve written your posts.

Question. When his friends use you, how does that typically unfold? Do you go to their homes as instructed? Do they come and pick you up? Is sex with the friends one at a time or are you in the company of a few friends?

I’m curious how the “sharing” takes place?

When you’re at home, what are you typically wearing?

Ps I love the way you’ve written your posts.
Thank you friend, it has been helpful to me sharing this part of my life.
Sometimes it feels so chaotic in my mind when I pause to think and accepting my new found homosexuality has been difficult, under it all that’s what it is, the fact I wear a dress doesn’t change that I’m really just a gay bottom, a transvestite, or to dress it up ( no pun intended) a sissy faggot.
When I’m at home I usually just wear eg adidas running knickers and 3s sports dress, out I may wear buttery soft leggings, running bras and hoodie, generally for the most, I just look like I’ve been running at a glance but if you look closer you can see my chastity, see I have knicker lines not male underwear lines, I do have practical work wear because my job demands it, for me to look convincing as a girl takes a lot of make up and prep, lip plumpers ( vacuum suction on my lips) eye lashes etc so I live a lot as a long haired smooth bodied male.
There is no rule as to how I have sex, black guys don’t seem to share the same insecurities as white when it comes to being naked, they don’t mind being naked in front of one another so sometimes I’ve had one of them cum in me and got off one cock and got on another, if I’m at my Doms I’m usually naked, perhaps stockings and chastity depending on who’s round, or I’ll be taken in to the spare room were I have sex with one guy as a female, I’ve been told I’m like having sex with a woman and I belong in a dress, also, my insides are extremely warm around their penises. I have been taken from my Doms by his friend wearing nothing but stockings and boots, my hands cuffed behind my back and a leash on my chastity, he literally pulled me out by my balls, I was so frightened I’d be seen once we got to the end of the drive but once we got to the street I walked behind him obediently and got in his car and spent the night with him
Usually when they get high I’ll end up naked letting the three of them fuck me at once

Love your writing. This is perfect :

"I am his sissy slut, my feminisation is a symbol of my deconstructed masculinity and white pride and my small erection is my body showing its acceptance to being his property,"
Thank you, I like things to have meaning and dressing female doesn't feel weird at all, it is embarrassing when you see some laughing, they know you’re just a faggot, I have also had some really attractive women look twice to realise I’m not female and they’ve given me tips on makeup how my hair should be or look better, I’ve had men who’d say they’re straight fuck me in the toilets while dressed female (with makeup on) but my female clothes are the symbol of my not having masculinity and being turned on in front of another man and being erect for him … it means only one thing … “it’s ok to have me like this” my own body betraying me I guess

Thank you friend, it has been helpful to me sharing this part of my life.
Sometimes it feels so chaotic in my mind when I pause to think and accepting my new found homosexuality has been difficult, under it all that’s what it is, the fact I wear a dress doesn’t change that I’m really just a gay bottom, a transvestite, or to dress it up ( no pun intended) a sissy faggot.
When I’m at home I usually just wear eg adidas running knickers and 3s sports dress, out I may wear buttery soft leggings, running bras and hoodie, generally for the most, I just look like I’ve been running at a glance but if you look closer you can see my chastity, see I have knicker lines not male underwear lines, I do have practical work wear because my job demands it, for me to look convincing as a girl takes a lot of make up and prep, lip plumpers ( vacuum suction on my lips) eye lashes etc so I live a lot as a long haired smooth bodied male.
There is no rule as to how I have sex, black guys don’t seem to share the same insecurities as white when it comes to being naked, they don’t mind being naked in front of one another so sometimes I’ve had one of them cum in me and got off one cock and got on another, if I’m at my Doms I’m usually naked, perhaps stockings and chastity depending on who’s round, or I’ll be taken in to the spare room were I have sex with one guy as a female, I’ve been told I’m like having sex with a woman and I belong in a dress, also, my insides are extremely warm around their penises. I have been taken from my Doms by his friend wearing nothing but stockings and boots, my hands cuffed behind my back and a leash on my chastity, he literally pulled me out by my balls, I was so frightened I’d be seen once we got to the end of the drive but once we got to the street I walked behind him obediently and got in his car and spent the night with him
Usually when they get high I’ll end up naked letting the three of them fuck me at once

Thank you for the detailed explanation. Really appreciate it.

So, can you share a few pictures of yourself when dressed as a woman with hair & makeup? Definitely own who you are and love yourself. I think you are incredibly brave. Never forget that.

But I am curious how sexy/attractive you look when in your true natural state as a girl.

Thanks 😊

Thank you for the detailed explanation. Really appreciate it.

So, can you share a few pictures of yourself when dressed as a woman with hair & makeup? Definitely own who you are and love yourself. I think you are incredibly brave. Never forget that.

But I am curious how sexy/attractive you look when in your true natural state as a girl.

Thanks 😊
Thank you, to be fair those who go all the way and have breast implants and live as a female are truly brave, yes I will find some, I don’t always fully dress as thats not the objective really

there are a lot of areas like this in the big cities in England, where black and Muslims rule the area, and white families have to submit to black men and women, it open season on white mothers and ********* and they are to scared to go to the police.
That is the way to progress...as long as hubby goes to work and earns money the rest of the ****** provide a service to African refugees in their homes..how many in the ******..? Contact me

That is the way to progress...as long as hubby goes to work and earns money the rest of the ****** provide a service to African refugees in their homes..how many in the ******..? Contact me
I think it will end up like that

when you’re at work, are you female or male?
I’m male, my job requires specific work wear and it’s not the kind of environment trans would be accepted, also people I work with would be uncomfortable so it’s not appropriate, I do have long hair but I love rock music so its easy explained away, yes some have noticed its exceptionally well looked after for “ a man” and when its down I have had a few men say to me “excuse me love” 😂 then they realise, so I do get mistaken, I should get big boobs maybe I’d get more work with men looking down my top 😂
If I am going to the shops I go as a male, just female clothes, track suit bottoms, etc I do wear female underwear and tops I don’t mince round in pink I live two lives I suppose, I do have suits and pants and such because sometimes it’s just not practical to be dressed female, well for me that is.

That is so beautiful 😍

Back