• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

your hot wifes dressed undressed

Although I am actually a well endowed cuckold, my wife likes variety and has enjoyed cuckolding me with both white and black men. Ironically it is almost more humiliating 🥴 being well endowed and despite that my wife seeks the pleasure of other cocks and other men's cum lining her pussy.
How hung are you? 8"+? Uncircumcised or cut? Do you fluff your wife's bulls big cocks?

How hung are you? 8"+? Uncircumcised or cut? Do you fluff your wife's bulls big cocks?
I'm 8.5" .. and close on 7.5" in girth when hard. Uncircumcised.
My wife likes to watch me fluff her lovers .... and sometimes makes me cum while I fluff them so that I start to associate my orgasm with sucking her bulls cock. Black bulls seem to enjoy having a white bois husband fluff them ... more so than white bulls.
My wife still occasionally uses me and my cock for her sexual pleasure, but makes me wear a condom so that I don't cum inside her. My "useless seed" has to be flushed down the toilet. We are beyond having kids, so my wife is not looking to "breed", but it is still humiliating having to flush my sperm down the toilet while her bull lines her pussy with his sperm.

I'm 8.5" .. and close on 7.5" in girth when hard. Uncircumcised.
My wife likes to watch me fluff her lovers .... and sometimes makes me cum while I fluff them so that I start to associate my orgasm with sucking her bulls cock. Black bulls seem to enjoy having a white bois husband fluff them ... more so than white bulls.
My wife still occasionally uses me and my cock for her sexual pleasure, but makes me wear a condom so that I don't cum inside her. My "useless seed" has to be flushed down the toilet. We are beyond having kids, so my wife is not looking to "breed", but it is still humiliating having to flush my sperm down the toilet while her bull lines her pussy with his sperm.
Wow you are hung like a black bull! And your 7.5 inch around girth is big! You must be bigger than some of your wife's bulls!

Back