• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

You can tell black lives truly matter here ... as jerk-off fodder

It's clearly evident that most people here don't really care about or even for black people. Rather you worship an - to you - idealized image of black men. An image of them as hordes of big dicked marouding thugs and predators. You enjoy this because you have been taught that Western civilization and - especially - white people is/are evil, oppressive, exploitative and destructive. You see black men as tools of destruction and punishment, as hordes of primitive thugs rampaging through and destroying civilisation as well as punishing us by beating and killing white men and ****** and breeding white women (or even boys and girls, for the sickest of you) which gives you moral and (mostly) sexual satisfaction, which is really what it's all about. All about YOU and your satisfaction. For the white women into this, there's, in addition to that, also a clear element of white feminist female supremacism, as you subjugate and humiliate your males and receive pleasure and satisfaction from big dicked black alpha beasts, both of which desire YOU. A white feminist female power trip.

The basis of this white self-hatred - of course - incredibly stupid. The white race, like all other races, have never been in charge of anything, rather ruling and owning elites have and are. White people didn't decide upon nor profit from colonialism or slavery nor do white people control or profit from present day imperialism and slavery (in China and the third world.) In fact, whites have been victims of the same ruling and owning elites, held and exploited as slaves by the millions (in the United States and the Caribbean) and exploited as practically slaves in factories and mines, producing for and enriching these elites.

If you want reparations and justice, it's these criminal elites who actually did it and who actually profited from it you should turn your attention to. They're the truly privileged and the truly guilty ones. They're the true oppressors and exploiters. They also happen to be the same central banker and corporate crime families still owning and ruling the world today. These are the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Lehmans, the Goldmans, the Warburgs, The Sachs', the Morgans and others. These are the true oppressors and expoiters of the human race, of all colors and creeds.

Unite and turn against them if you want justice and liberty. Or just keep on jerking to black orchs pillaging, ****** and destroying human civilization, if it's actually just cheap, primitive self-satisfaction you're after.

È chiaramente evidente che la maggior parte delle persone qui non si preoccupa davvero o anche per le persone di colore. Piuttosto, adorate un'immagine idealizzata degli uomini neri. Un'immagine di loro come orde di grandi teppisti e predatori marouding. Ti piace questo perché ti è stato insegnato che la civiltà occidentale e - specialmente - i bianchi è / sono malvagi, oppressivi, sfruttatori e distruttivi. Vedete gli uomini neri come strumenti di distruzione e punizione, come orde di teppisti primitivi che imperversano e distruggono la civiltà, oltre a punirci picchiando e uccidendo uomini bianchi e violentando e allevando donne bianche (o anche ragazzi e ragazze, per i più malati di voi) che vi danno soddisfazione morale e (soprattutto) sessuale, che è davvero ciò di cui si tratta. Tutto su di TE e sulla tua soddisfazione. Per le donne bianche in questo, c'è, oltre a ciò, anche un chiaro elemento di suprematismo femminile femminista bianco, mentre soggioghi e umili i tuoi maschi e ricevi piacere e soddisfazione da grandi bestie alfa nere, entrambe le quali desiderano TE. Un viaggio di potere femminile femminista bianco.

La base di questo odio bianco verso se stessi - ovviamente - incredibilmente stupido. La razza bianca, come tutte le altre razze, non è mai stata responsabile di nulla, piuttosto le élite dominanti e proprietarie hanno e sono. I bianchi non hanno deciso né tratto profitto dal colonialismo o dalla schiavitù, né i bianchi controllano o traggono profitto dall'imperialismo e dalla schiavitù attuali (in Cina e nel terzo mondo). In effetti, i bianchi sono stati vittime delle stesse élite dominanti e proprietarie, tenute e sfruttate come schiave a milioni (negli Stati Uniti e nei Caraibi) e sfruttate come praticamente schiavi nelle fabbriche e nelle miniere, producendo e arricchendo queste élite.

Se volete riparazioni e giustizia, sono queste élite criminali che lo hanno effettivamente fatto e che ne hanno effettivamente tratto profitto dovreste rivolgere la vostra attenzione. Sono i veri privilegiati e i veri colpevoli. Sono i veri oppressori e sfruttatori. Capita anche che siano le stesse famiglie di banchieri centrali e criminali aziendali che ancora oggi possiedono e governano il mondo. Questi sono i Rothschild, i Rockefeller, i Lehman, i Goldman, i Warburg, i Sachs, i Morgan e altri. Questi sono i veri oppressori ed espositori della razza umana, di tutti i colori e credo.

Unitevi e rivoltatevi contro di loro se volete giustizia e libertà. O semplicemente continuare a strattonare le orche nere che saccheggiano, violentano e distruggono la civiltà umana, se in realtà è solo un autocompiacimento primitivo e a buon mercato che stai cercando.
Molte osservazioni corrette e una sola inesattezza: parli di "élite e proprietari capitalisti", mentre il capitalismo moderno è attuato da speculatori che speculano con i soldi degli altri, soprattutto dei risparmiatori.

Back