• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Would like to edit

Toni boy

I am a editor trying to improve my skills
Staff Member
Administrator
Editor
Author
I am not a professional editor or writer. I have done some editing for friends I am disabled and do not work so I have lots of time. Friends give me school papers which include short stories, reports, even some important letters, applications for me to proof read. To my surprise it was something I enjoyed doing, looking up facts and editing grammar suggesting changes. I am in my late 50's, I have an interest in giving editing a try?

I wrote a true story re self and wife needs editing.
I am not sure what the best way is to send the file, I am new to the site? Could you go to my profile and send it copy and paste into start a conversation? On the forum where you found this post below it is a section called "Stories in need of an editor" you could post it there and let me know what the name of the story and I can copy and paste it?
I do not want to give my email out. and either of these options I know there is nothing attached.

Toni, I would be very glad to see you doing some editing. You will find that we have a lot of editing tools set up for you as well. Going to send you a PM.

Back