• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Wife Girlfriend Fakes and stories anything goes

Hi I’m Del , a black guy who likes to make fantasy real .
Text me your wife’s details ( age , name , measurements , and your fantasy senario , & I’ll write you a cuckold interracial story , also if you send me a pic of your wife / Girlfriend , etc , face only side in and face on , I’ll fake you a few pics too 👊🏼👊🏾♠️

Text me your wife’s details ( age , name , measurements , and your fantasy senario , & I’ll write you a cuckold interracial story , also if you send me a pic of your wife / Girlfriend , etc , face only side in and face on , I’ll fake you a few pics too 👊🏼👊🏾♠️
Just saw your post about wife stories. Love that for mine

We are both 70
She is 5'8
Blonde
Hazel eyes
large aeroles
38dds
Big nipples
Very light complected
Still very smooth skin
Touch nipples and clit
Can cum from tits sucked on
Very curvy hips and round belly..
When younger very thin but big tits
Debbie is her name and is feisty
Have had many thought on her being turned to black cock and welcome such
She likes to dance so a dance club would be good and easy way to get next to her
Love to see her with a black guy maybe 2 or 3 all dancing in a dark corner til she is not sure of herself and gives in to her urges
We leave the club hit a motel and y'all take her to our room with her not making it with her clothes on. She loved naked and outside. Exhibitionist
As she is griped and fondled every hole is use even her virgin ass. Takes all night and by the time is over y'all have turned her into a black cock slut. Embellish as you will.

Screenshot_20200720-161641.png s0_code9034111b-f260-4e89-bc5f-e495f24527fe_editor_result.jpg s0_code20220320214916843xe1_showcase_fun2_lense_impression-f.jpg Screenshot_20200720-161426.png

We are both 70
She is 5'8
Blonde
Hazel eyes
large aeroles
38dds
Big nipples
Very light complected
Still very smooth skin
Touch nipples and clit
Can cum from tits sucked on
Very curvy hips and round belly..
When younger very thin but big tits
Debbie is her name and is feisty
Have had many thought on her being turned to black cock and welcome such
She likes to dance so a dance club would be good and easy way to get next to her
Love to see her with a black guy maybe 2 or 3 all dancing in a dark corner til she is not sure of herself and gives in to her urges
We leave the club hit a motel and y'all take her to our room with her not making it with her clothes on. She loved naked and outside. Exhibitionist
As she is griped and fondled every hole is use even her virgin ass. Takes all night and by the time is over y'all have turned her into a black cock slut. Embellish as you will.

View attachment 306292 View attachment 306293 View attachment 306294 View attachment 306295
Debbie got cakes she'd make a great pawg slut

Did you see my answer and did you try anything with what I sent?

Did you see her pictures on my profile

She is 71 5'9 36dds x 30 x 38
Debbie is name. I have a story on here, My Best friend gains access to my wife. Only story written by me.
Love to have a club scene with dancing where she dances with several Black Men. They work her hard and once one has taken control of feeling her up and showing her body off they take her to a side room and show her what real men do. They fuck.

Back