1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Wife Fucking with two big cock

Discussion in 'Cuck Discussion - Why do we love it? Can it work?' started by Rozy, Jul 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rozy

Rozy Member Member

Is it enjoyble towatch your wife fucking with BBC? Or should join fucking session?

2. geraldg

geraldg Well-Known Member Member

My wife was never satisfied with me fucking her. She really gets off on fucking black, and the more the better she likes it. Knowing how good she feels when fucking black, it is very enjoyable watching her. I am not allowed to join in, just watch, fluff, suck, etc.

3. Kyle_The_Cuck

Kyle_The_Cuck Member Member

Yes! It is really enjoyable! I enjoy seeing toned, strong men (almost always Black because of my preference and the women I was involved with at the time share that same preference) mating with a White women. The best experience I ever had was for an actual "Breeding Session"! Again, I very much enjoy this! I don't enjoy total humiliation just having and knowing I have a smaller penis, and am weaker than the Bull is good enough for all parties involved! I only ever wank off. Sometimes the woman cucking me will blow me. Last week was the first time I was cucked in years! I was a "stand in" for the woman's BF who was away visiting family. The couple decided that his Black friend would seed her. However, because he was away and they had a deal to not breed while he was away, a Bull was needed. She got her good friend to come by and together the three of us met for coffee, chatted, went for a walk in the park. Eventually, we went back to her place. They made out and I slowly faded into the background. Got some wine, waited a bit before wanking. Eventually, he finishes on her breasts and I ask if I can lick it off. We then sit around having some wine before getting cleaned off, before going to see "Dunkirk". Really good experience!