• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Wife at XXX Play/Hobby/Work

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
Lorraine's sm.jpg
CIRCA 1972

This is an actual photo of the bar where my wife started stripping.

AND THAT IS HER LAID OUT ABOVE... 😃💥😍

She normally stripped in the distant room, when there was a band there.

Here is an early PM strip, in the front section, with no band, just after 6. Some of these people have not even made it home from their own work yet.

With this photo, unfortunately, you cannot see her face or the special ring. And her hair is right in between her color choices. Think she was lightening up to full blonde after this photo. Have to trust me on this one, when I say I was the one who bought the garter and hose (she went through a lot).

Part of her outfit is still on her and everything is tame only because it is so early and she just started. Normally Lorraine's got down to nude quickly and STAYED that way all night.

The back rooms were to the left in this photo and further into the rear of the club. She got 33% of what went on in those rooms. With the low STD and zero viruses, this was an era of bareback.

REMEMBER: the above woman had *multiple grad degrees and ran 3 different laboratory complexes at Purdue University during the week days. At this point, she also had an *amateur radio license and *First Class Radiotelephone commercial license.

She seemed to enjoy this XXX a lot more.😍

She had not yet started marathon running and circuit training. Later, after those activities began, she got even more fit!

The above grainy photo was done with Kodak 110 film and, of course, in low light. In that era? The little camera should not have been asked to do it. Took the photo myself, in the absence of the owner/manager = both would have killed me for taking a photo during that time period. And I had to have the film processed by a very liberal machine operator.😮

Back