• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

"Why was it so sexy that the boys were like beating people up?" news item

https://www.11alive.com/article/new...aring/85-240e428e-0dbe-4573-97c8-f2ac63f0fbe3

the beginning of the article:

ATLANTA — Hours after allegedly leading two men to a party and helping survey the scene before those men robbed seven people there, Life University lacrosse player Lauren Rielly texted her teammate and friend Lydnsey Kallish:

"Why was it so sexy that the boys were like beating people up?"

An Atlanta Police detective testified Monday about that exchange in a court appearance for the two student athletes.

According to screenshots of the conversation that were presented in court during a preliminary hearing for the two, Kallish, also accused in the armed home invasion, responded that she wanted to sleep with one of the men - who are accused of pistol-whipping at least one man unconscious that night, fracturing his skull and leaving him lying in a pool of blood.

"Like it just really turned me on," Rielly went on.

"Me too," Kallish responded.
___

I just got to drop this here, this happened today and it's blowing my mind. Please observe the prime directive.

This sounds interesting, but for some reason I can't access the article. Says

Access Denied​

You don't have permission to access "'Why was it so sexy that the boys were like beating people up?' | Texts between student athletes connected to armed robbery revealed in court" on this server.
Reference #18.214e1202.1684267899.2503d54

You good people wouldn't happen to be able to take and post screenshots of it or something, for those of us that are left out of the fun? The posted beginning of the article sounds very interesting, I would very much appreciate learning the rest.

I had a similar experience. My girlfriend in highschool and I were at a party. I was away from her watching from the couch and a Black king came along and started groping her. I got up and bee-lined straight for them impotently yelling and the Black man threw a hay-maker taking me to the floor. The group of Black men he was with started to kick me while I was down, breaking my nose. My girlfriend had to pull them off me and help me walk to the car. On the ride home she became frustrated saying I should have just let it happen and I would be ok.
Things didnt end up working out and later that year I saw her posting snapchats with that exact guy. Cant blame her, even back then I knew I was a beta male lol

Love these two girls! Lauren Rielly is my favorite! I researched her Twitter page, and she is 100% snowbunny. On her page, Lauren constantly gushes over sexy young black guys exclusively, and seems obsessed with Travis Scott.
To quote Lauren:
“I do not vibe w the white boys 🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️sry”
She is my new god! I only regret that I wasn’t there to have died at her Black stud’s feet for Lauren’s amusement! i can imagine being brutally beaten, as she coldly gazed down at my dying body writhing on the floor. Would she smirk at my desperate pleading? My dying vision would be Lauren high-fiving her strong black stud, and then smiling broadly and excitedly throwing her delighted arms around his neck.

IMG_0774.jpeg

Love these two girls! Lauren Rielly is my favorite! I researched her Twitter page, and she is 100% snowbunny. On her page, Lauren constantly gushes over sexy young black guys exclusively, and seems obsessed with Travis Scott.
To quote Lauren:
She is my new god! I only regret that I wasn’t there to have died for Lauren’s amusement! i can imagine being brutally beaten by her strong black friends, as she coldly gazed down at my dying body in amusement. My last vision would be beautiful Lauren smiling and throwing her delighted arms around the strong black stud.

View attachment 302952
Fuck! Look at Her. Pure Snowbunny Goddess. I'd risk a Beating to Kiss that Black Only Asshole once.

To quote Lauren:
She is my new god! I only regret that I wasn’t there to have died at her Black stud’s feet for Lauren’s amusement! i can imagine being brutally beaten, as she coldly gazed down at my dying body writhing on the floor. Would she smirk at my desperate pleading? My dying vision would be Lauren high-fiving her strong black stud, and then smiling broadly and excitedly throwing her delighted arms around his neck.

View attachment 302952
what's her twitter?

Back