• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Why does this image excite us so much ?

Why does this image excite us so much, both white men and women ?

As well as getting hard or wet seeing it, can we say exactly why ?

View attachment 361053
There are many aspects to this picture for me.
- Her look into the camera and smile, as if she tells you: this is so good, this is what I really want
- Her thick white thighs spreading for him
- The lock of his darker hands on her white skin, grabbing her hips in a strong lock
- The white background and lighter colors really bring out the color contrast of this couple
- Her opened hands supporting the strong pushes and blows of the black man
- The lean muscled, v-shaped guy that seems made to athletically fuck her/breed her
- My imagination extrapolates this picture how he will unload deep in her, fertilizing her, with us white bois as supporters.

There are many aspects to this picture for me.
- Her look into the camera and smile, as if she tells you: this is so good, this is what I really want
- Her thick white thighs spreading for him
- The lock of his darker hands on her white skin, grabbing her hips in a strong lock
- The white background and lighter colors really bring out the color contrast of this couple
- Her opened hands supporting the strong pushes and blows of the black man
- The lean muscled, v-shaped guy that seems made to athletically fuck her/breed her
- My imagination extrapolates this picture how he will unload deep in her, fertilizing her, with us white bois as supporters.
Very well put …. from the whiteboi perspectiv, white girls have said to me that they are puzzled as to why we don’t fight for them, as to what we get from this - your answer is a lot of the answer. Over to white females and black males, who are of course getting the obvious physical pleasure from this, for why this image turns them on.

Back