• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Why Do I Feel Like This

In my late teens me and my friend Daniel (both 15) had a sleepover, my 12 year old old neighbour, a young black boy called Kofi came to stay. I always liked him and was happy for him to stay. It was the 80s and we weren't rich so no computer games. We talked crap had fun and at some point I ended up play fighting Daniel. At some point Kofi laughed derisively and said you white boys can't fight. We took umbrage and explained we were just messing around. If it were serious both of us were more than capable. Kofi took off all his clothes and stood naked above us and said he was going teach us a valuable lesson before a black man did id and hurt us for real. One 12 year old naked black boy against two 15 yr old, fully clothed white boys "all you wimps have to do is not get beat so bad you're begging"

Before either of us could reply he slapped Daniel who fell back clutching his face, Kofi's uncut penis had become like a mature man's penis. He grabbed a handful of my hair and lowered himself down onto the terrified Daniel who mumbled a panicked "Please no please" before Kofi's penis covered Daniel's face and by dint of having my hair in his grip, I was forced to follow down onto my knees.

Kofi said "In a few seconds, I just beat you both without trying", "Daniel begged when he saw what his fate was and I got you on your knees because, white wimp that you are, you fell to your knees because I had your hair"

He pulled my hair and my face was on his erect powerful penis and I knew he was correct, we were totally inferior to him. I squeaked out "ok ok you beat me"

He said both of you white wimps, Kiss my superior black cock and say "Black boys rule, white boys lose"

Daniel below my face on top we both kissed his superb black uncut erection and repeated "Black boys rule, white boys lose"

I orgasmed in my underwear

1683318250.jpg

Embrace it, just natural order black men are so superior and it’s and honour to serve them
I have certainly accepted they beat me so many times, and all of the white boys and a few of the girls I grew up with have at least one or two similar stories about being subjugated or beaten into a hospital bed by black boys and girls. There can be only two logical reasons for such asymmetrical physical dominance and I believe they are both true. We are weaker, inferior and less aggressive so logically we are put in our place almost every time. Also our left wing politics has stripped us o of our culture, deconstructed our identities, demonised our history and outlawed tribal solidarity for white people only.

Leaving white people with no pride, no dignity, no heroic back story, no tribal loyalty only the stark realisation that the bigger, stronger girl or boys in front of them who is about to smash them into another dimension will be assumed to be the victim and no one, not the teachers, police or your peers are coming to help.

So we give up and let it happen and just hope against hope it doesn't hurt too bad and we survive..

If we fight back we will still probably lose and take a worse whipping only there will also be footage of you, the racist laying hands on your better.

Then the treacherous white left "allies" will take to the airwaves and social media and assassinate your reputation as a far fight KKK Nazi fascist white supremacist animal who black people quake in fear of and should probably be shipped to Gitmo for domestic terrorism, or at least lose your job.

The fact that people pretend white and black are equal in every way is absurd but the fact that people listen to the left and believe their fantasy claptrap that black people cower in fear of the weak, unhealthy, atomized, guilt ridden white people who would rather be beaten to a pulp than considered a racist, is absurd.

577883423.jpg

Back