• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Author!
Author
I was having dinner a few nights ago with an old girlfriend I had not seen in some time. One of those Facebook invitations to meet that actually wound up happening. We giggled and laughed and shared stories of our respective families. Wine was consumed, and in the end, we were feeling little pain. That was when the bomb dropped.

"You've been with black guys ever since I can remember... Why? For that matter, how did you wind up with a white husband? Surely with your wants, and looks, you could have waited, blah, blah, blah..." (At least that is how I remember it.)

I gave some sort of semi-believable answer at the time, because I wasn't exactly sure why my life and ****** had gone the way it had. But her question bothered me, because there was no "right" answer. At least at the time. So after some more pondering, here is what I have come up with:

1. The Taboo. Yes, it is trite, even cliche`, in our enlightened times. Interracial couples are far more accepted today than they were even 5 to ten years ago, not even considering the back-then times where marriage had become a priority to me. But the thrill of doing something that was, in essence, forbidden, was an added high to the sexual thrills of a black man taking a white woman to bed, or in the car, or at the park, or in the elevator, or the alley, or whatever place suited him.

1a- It was so VERY against my parent's wishes. To my knowledge, they were not openly bigoted or prejudiced, but they wanted their ****** to have matching babies, and so on... My parents were also a bit domineering, over-controlling, and micro-managing. Call it my middle-finger to them. The darker the man's skin, the bigger finger they were getting.

2. The Risks. On top of that, I never have used birth-control. Call me dumb, call me stupid, but the extra risk of possibly being impregnated by a black man creates far more sexual tension, and ultimately joy, from each encounter. Sure, there were many times when I had no idea exactly who was attached to the other end of the black cock doing his best to fuck me stoopid (That tended to happen a lot), and not knowing who he was gave me an added thrill. I was living in the then and there, and such things were just passing trivial details to be dealt with after the spur of the moment potential Mr. Right became Mr. Right-Now. I was, and am, an adrenaline junky, only my thrills were not from jumping out of airplanes, or jumping off cliffs without a parachute. I get off on strangers who would be helping me break "all" the rules. Yes, several times things blew up in my face. I got pregnant a few times, and got an STD, which I was cured of. But the risks drove me, and drove me hard.

3. The sex was just plain old better. I'll probably catch some heat for this, but screw it, it is the truth as I see it, for me. To me, black guys are better lovers, in general. No, they do NOT all have 12" cocks. No, they can't go for hours and hours before putting their baby into you. No, they can't climax, stay hard, and give you three more rounds without tiring. That is one of the things I hate about the stories and tales written in erotica-land, here and in other venues. Black guys are still guys, and they all need to recharge after getting their rocks off. Sure the resting time varies, but they all need a break. But make NO mistake about it. Black guys are, for me, better lovers. Call it something primal, call it something messed up in my own head, or call it what you will. But it has been my experience that black guys tend to be more dominant in bed. I like that. A lot. They don't ask, they just do. They don't ask me to spread my legs, they grab my ankles and spread me open for them, or bend me in half, or whatever. They don't ask if 'this feels good', they observe my body's cues and reactions. If I am wailing at the top of my lungs, lips gaping and eyes glassy, then they know they are hitting hot buttons in me. They also have no qualms about manhandling me into the position that feels best for them. Usually, that is a great position for me, too! They are also more intense. They don't worry about hurting me as they take me. They hammer away with a fury few white guys have ever used with me, and that includes my present husband. They simply consume me, and I've had multiple climaxes in a single time with black men, but never more than one with a white guy.

4. Love versus Sex. My husband is the single, most important man in my life. He owns my heart, and I could not live without him. He is my most important focus, even more than my k**s. He is kind, caring, thoughtful and a great provider. He is my rock when I am torn, and a great spooner, too! Making love with him is 99% of the time awesome, but in a different way. Making love with him is just a natural extension of my heart. I strive to make sure he gets as much or more from me that he gives. I want him to know he is a great man, because he is. He is a greater man than I am a woman. But it has taken us a very long time to get to this point. Anniversaries, shared tender moments, the arguments, and bitching, whining, pissing, and moaning (I can hear my daddy's voice as I type this.. he said that a lot), they all meshed into the sharing of lives. Love and Marriage takes serious effort. Sex doesn't.

Sex is the simple satisfying of needs. I can satisfy my husband any time he wants, but sadly, he can't always do it for me. Call it technique, call it physical build, call it a heart of gold and the fear to tarnish his treasure. But he will not give me the raw, hard fucking I sometimes desperately crave. I've asked him to be rougher with me, to be demanding, to be insistent. I've even tried to resist him when he gets amorous, hoping to spur him into a hotter burning need. We've had many talks about how to do better for each of us, and I even asked him to grab me up by surprise and **** me. He won't do it. To be fair, he has had his own share of horrific realities, as he used to serve in a combat zone when he was in the military. Perhaps it has scarred him for life in that regard. Maybe it was the way he was raised, I don't know. But a black guy? I can usually get him all excited and wanting by a loose miniskirt, fuck-me heels, and a plunging neckline. Letting them discover I am not wearing panties and a bra, and I am a tempting target. Then go up and see #3 above. Tease them, and wait for them to reach the boiling point.

5. Why did I marry a white guy? Simple. At the time, there was no real alternatives. Yes, I have dated black guys, and even entered into a serious relationship with one. I had even seriously considered marrying him, despite all of the hazards with ******, etc., until I found out he was more interested in conquering white women more than in a single, forever relationship. When I found out he was screwing my then best-friend, I was so hurt that I swore off black guys. That lasted for 6 weeks. By then, however, I had met a new man. A white guy who somehow knew the best way to break me down, and then build me up. He knew, and still knows, the best ways to hold me accountable, and still support me in my goals and ambitions. I have a successful career because of my husband's support.

So to conclude, because I know I'm going to catch a load of shit from some people over this... Yes, I am married, happily, to a white guy. Yes, I have sex with black guys. I do, sometimes, feel guilty about it. But with black cocks, it is all about fulfilling a biological need. It isn't love, or giving my heart away. With black guys, it is all about the intense carnal knowledge and the fury of a hard fuck, between Mr. and Mrs. Right-Now...

My wife and I are kindred spirits, best friends, and truly love each other. In our case, after years of swinging with white guys and never really achieving sexual fulfilment, we met our first Black Man and everything changed for both of us...finally we knew ecstasy! The addes spice for us is that we enjoy watching each other. So I can understand loving your husband, and still needing sexual fulfillment with Black Men.

My wife and I are kindred spirits, best friends, and truly love each other. In our case, after years of swinging with white guys and never really achieving sexual fulfilment, we met our first Black Man and everything changed for both of us...finally we knew ecstasy! The addes spice for us is that we enjoy watching each other. So I can understand loving your husband, and still needing sexual fulfillment with Black Men.
Thanks. It is so difficult at times for others to understand what we really need.

Thanks. It is so difficult at times for others to understand what we really need.
All too often people misunderstand this lifestyle. I cannot provide the sexual intensity nor the multiple squirting orgasms that Black Men provide my wife. In addition, I have sexual needs that she cannot fulfill, but Black Men definitely can. Plus their overt masculinity, and natural dominance takes us places emotionally that white guys lack. Add in the visual impact of our bodies against theirs and voila pure ecstasy. When with our Black Dom we escape reality and live out our inner lust for him. He takes both of us into his world of sexual perversions.

However in all other aspects of life my wife and I are loving kindred spirits. We are called the love-birds of the ****** because of our obvious attentiveness and togetherness.

Maybe this would be a good thread to share an email my wife sent to her best friend & bisexual lover after my wife's first Black Man:

Hi Sweetie,

Well, sitting here today, pussy sore but a throbbing that won’t stop, I now know why white women need black men. To say last night was incredible, would be an understatement, amazing, intense, surreal are all better descriptions, but there are not adequate superlatives to share what I felt last night.

Although he and I talked many times, I was nervous. I worried that my expectations would result in a disappointment. You know how my imagination is!! When he arrived, he immediately told Francis to strip and stand in the corner. I knew he dominated Francis when they were together and how submissive Francis was when he got home, so I was not surprised. I was sitting on the bed and Darius looked at me and smiled. When he did my nerves faded away. He is even sexier in person. He held out his hand and helped me to my feet. “Don’t cover your sexy body with clothes.” With that he unbuttoned my dress and let it drop to the floor. He gently caressed my breasts with his hands, knelt down and sucked on my nipples. His touch was so sensuous. When he stood up, he reminded me of all the times we talked and my fantasies. With that I unbuttoned his shirt, and he let it fall to the floor. His dark body and muscular chest, I loved running my hands over his body. “On your knees.” His voice, although soft is so commanding. He knew what I wanted to be, all those women hungry for black cock, and now it was me. I could see his bulge, and I felt his erection with my hands. I undid his pants and held his beautiful black cock. All those videos that excited me, and now I was that white slut. You know that sucking cock was never my thing, but his, oh god yes. I struggled to take him deep in my mouth, so big, so thick, and rock hard. “Show me, show me how hungry you are for black cock.” Having him talk to me like that, made me hotter. I wish you were there with me, sharing his beautiful black cock. My pussy was throbbing and I wanted him deep inside of me. “I know what you want, but you will need to beg.” He knew I watched video after video of white women begging; he knew that it exited me. It was like he was in my head, like he knew all the right things I wanted to hear. He reached down and put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up to look into my eyes. In a very stern voice, “Beg.” No man ever treated me like this, and I think this is what I have always needed, a real man to control me. “Fuck me, please fuck me…PLEASE!” HE smiled, “Good girl.” He helped me to my feet and onto the bed. He slid his arms under my legs, and had them high in the air. Without touching his cock, it was so hard that he easily put the head in my pussy, so thick. He slowly worked just a couple inches in me. My pussy was on fire. I started rocking my body to get him deeper, but he pinned my legs against me and said, “I do the fucking!!” I felt so weak; I was under his control and I surrendered myself. With that, he buried his cock deep, so deep into my pussy. I really don’t remember saying anything, but Francis told me later that I was moaning, “Oh god” over and over. I don’t know; I was feeling things I never felt, never experienced. You know that I struggle to have orgasms, but I felt this sensation building, my body seem to explode. I felt juices squirting from my pussy as I had, what I believe is my first complete squirting multiple orgasm. I felt my juices running down the crack of my ass. And this orgasm taking over my body in waves. Francis said it looked like I was trembling. It seemed to last and last and flow over me. As it finally started to subside, I looked at Darius who had a big smile. “Francis, you didn’t tell me.” Poor Francis had no clue that I just squirted, that I just had my first multiple orgasm. Sweetie, I was in sexual heaven. As the warmth over my body was feeling so good, Darius started fucking me again and he brought there again and again. I could hear myself screaming in pleasure but so surreal and my juices flowed from me like I had no control, total euphoria. I really do not know how many squirting orgasms I had, but I was drenched and laying in a huge wet-spot. Darius could tell I was spent. But when he pulled out, my pussy felt huge; I had never felt like this.

Darius called Francis over to the bed. “Clean your wife’s juices off my cock.” I watched as he showed his hunger for this beautiful black cock. Darius looked at me and smiled. I could tell he was pleased that he had both of us, that we were his. “Show your wife how much you love sucking black cock.” With that Francis deep-throated Darius’ cock. It still amazes me how hot Francis gets sucking cock. My breath was getting back to normal and Darius looked at me. “I need more of your hungry pussy!” He pushed Francis away, grabbed me and rolled me over and lifting me onto my hands and knees. This time he fucked me harder, but I loved how he was treating me. He had me orgasming again. Whenever I orgasmed he would slow down as it subsided. He loved how my pussy throbbed. He took me places sexually and emotionally that I never experienced. But I knew he owned me and I wanted him that way. When he call me his white whore, it made me feel even more submissive to him. He was in control; he knew he had me. Whenever I needed rest he had Francis either suck him or lick my pussy or clean my juices from my ass. Finally, for the first time ever, I said, “I can’t.” “Stop, please, stop.” Darius smiled.

Love you!
Liz

I was having dinner a few nights ago with an old girlfriend I had not seen in some time. One of those Facebook invitations to meet that actually wound up happening. We giggled and laughed and shared stories of our respective families. Wine was consumed, and in the end, we were feeling little pain. That was when the bomb dropped.

"You've been with black guys ever since I can remember... Why? For that matter, how did you wind up with a white husband? Surely with your wants, and looks, you could have waited, blah, blah, blah..." (At least that is how I remember it.)

I gave some sort of semi-believable answer at the time, because I wasn't exactly sure why my life and ****** had gone the way it had. But her question bothered me, because there was no "right" answer. At least at the time. So after some more pondering, here is what I have come up with:

1. The Taboo. Yes, it is trite, even cliche`, in our enlightened times. Interracial couples are far more accepted today than they were even 5 to ten years ago, not even considering the back-then times where marriage had become a priority to me. But the thrill of doing something that was, in essence, forbidden, was an added high to the sexual thrills of a black man taking a white woman to bed, or in the car, or at the park, or in the elevator, or the alley, or whatever place suited him.

1a- It was so VERY against my parent's wishes. To my knowledge, they were not openly bigoted or prejudiced, but they wanted their ****** to have matching babies, and so on... My parents were also a bit domineering, over-controlling, and micro-managing. Call it my middle-finger to them. The darker the man's skin, the bigger finger they were getting.

2. The Risks. On top of that, I never have used birth-control. Call me dumb, call me stupid, but the extra risk of possibly being impregnated by a black man creates far more sexual tension, and ultimately joy, from each encounter. Sure, there were many times when I had no idea exactly who was attached to the other end of the black cock doing his best to fuck me stoopid (That tended to happen a lot), and not knowing who he was gave me an added thrill. I was living in the then and there, and such things were just passing trivial details to be dealt with after the spur of the moment potential Mr. Right became Mr. Right-Now. I was, and am, an adrenaline junky, only my thrills were not from jumping out of airplanes, or jumping off cliffs without a parachute. I get off on strangers who would be helping me break "all" the rules. Yes, several times things blew up in my face. I got pregnant a few times, and got an STD, which I was cured of. But the risks drove me, and drove me hard.

3. The sex was just plain old better. I'll probably catch some heat for this, but screw it, it is the truth as I see it, for me. To me, black guys are better lovers, in general. No, they do NOT all have 12" cocks. No, they can't go for hours and hours before putting their baby into you. No, they can't climax, stay hard, and give you three more rounds without tiring. That is one of the things I hate about the stories and tales written in erotica-land, here and in other venues. Black guys are still guys, and they all need to recharge after getting their rocks off. Sure the resting time varies, but they all need a break. But make NO mistake about it. Black guys are, for me, better lovers. Call it something primal, call it something messed up in my own head, or call it what you will. But it has been my experience that black guys tend to be more dominant in bed. I like that. A lot. They don't ask, they just do. They don't ask me to spread my legs, they grab my ankles and spread me open for them, or bend me in half, or whatever. They don't ask if 'this feels good', they observe my body's cues and reactions. If I am wailing at the top of my lungs, lips gaping and eyes glassy, then they know they are hitting hot buttons in me. They also have no qualms about manhandling me into the position that feels best for them. Usually, that is a great position for me, too! They are also more intense. They don't worry about hurting me as they take me. They hammer away with a fury few white guys have ever used with me, and that includes my present husband. They simply consume me, and I've had multiple climaxes in a single time with black men, but never more than one with a white guy.

4. Love versus Sex. My husband is the single, most important man in my life. He owns my heart, and I could not live without him. He is my most important focus, even more than my k**s. He is kind, caring, thoughtful and a great provider. He is my rock when I am torn, and a great spooner, too! Making love with him is 99% of the time awesome, but in a different way. Making love with him is just a natural extension of my heart. I strive to make sure he gets as much or more from me that he gives. I want him to know he is a great man, because he is. He is a greater man than I am a woman. But it has taken us a very long time to get to this point. Anniversaries, shared tender moments, the arguments, and bitching, whining, pissing, and moaning (I can hear my daddy's voice as I type this.. he said that a lot), they all meshed into the sharing of lives. Love and Marriage takes serious effort. Sex doesn't.

Sex is the simple satisfying of needs. I can satisfy my husband any time he wants, but sadly, he can't always do it for me. Call it technique, call it physical build, call it a heart of gold and the fear to tarnish his treasure. But he will not give me the raw, hard fucking I sometimes desperately crave. I've asked him to be rougher with me, to be demanding, to be insistent. I've even tried to resist him when he gets amorous, hoping to spur him into a hotter burning need. We've had many talks about how to do better for each of us, and I even asked him to grab me up by surprise and **** me. He won't do it. To be fair, he has had his own share of horrific realities, as he used to serve in a combat zone when he was in the military. Perhaps it has scarred him for life in that regard. Maybe it was the way he was raised, I don't know. But a black guy? I can usually get him all excited and wanting by a loose miniskirt, fuck-me heels, and a plunging neckline. Letting them discover I am not wearing panties and a bra, and I am a tempting target. Then go up and see #3 above. Tease them, and wait for them to reach the boiling point.

5. Why did I marry a white guy? Simple. At the time, there was no real alternatives. Yes, I have dated black guys, and even entered into a serious relationship with one. I had even seriously considered marrying him, despite all of the hazards with ******, etc., until I found out he was more interested in conquering white women more than in a single, forever relationship. When I found out he was screwing my then best-friend, I was so hurt that I swore off black guys. That lasted for 6 weeks. By then, however, I had met a new man. A white guy who somehow knew the best way to break me down, and then build me up. He knew, and still knows, the best ways to hold me accountable, and still support me in my goals and ambitions. I have a successful career because of my husband's support.

So to conclude, because I know I'm going to catch a load of shit from some people over this... Yes, I am married, happily, to a white guy. Yes, I have sex with black guys. I do, sometimes, feel guilty about it. But with black cocks, it is all about fulfilling a biological need. It isn't love, or giving my heart away. With black guys, it is all about the intense carnal knowledge and the fury of a hard fuck, between Mr. and Mrs. Right-Now...
Oh dear, you write so beautifully. You have a great command of the English language. I could read this a hundred times and never tire.

The more stories I read like this the more I realize that bnwo is more destructive than anything. I’m ashamed of what we’ve become. Who gives a shit if you’ve got a small dick. Own that shit. Swing it tf around and smack a girl on the tongue with it. I hate this shit. Don’t let a kink get in the way of your true love. If you actually care about each other you’ll leave and only be with each other

The more stories I read like this the more I realize that bnwo is more destructive than anything. I’m ashamed of what we’ve become. Who gives a shit if you’ve got a small dick. Own that shit. Swing it tf around and smack a girl on the tongue with it. I hate this shit. Don’t let a kink get in the way of your true love. If you actually care about each other you’ll leave and only be with each other
I have to admit this is not a reply I ever expected to read. While I agree that BNWO and BLM have become more destructive than helpful, I still have my draw towards black men. Always have, and always will....

I have to admit this is not a reply I ever expected to read. While I agree that BNWO and BLM have become more destructive than helpful, I still have my draw towards black men. Always have, and always will....
You prefer them because you despise your parents, you admitted this yourself. Not exactly what I would call “draw”. I urge you to go to counseling and deal with your parents. If you truly love your husband you’ll only be with him. There’s nothing more sensual and hot than two people who truly love each other having sex. Even now this deep into my porn addiction i still find myself watching sensual sex videos and not fucking videos. I’m the voice in your head telling you to kick this and be loyal to the man who made an honest woman out of you. That man would kill for you and you “like other men”. No, find that fire that makes you drawn to him. And if you truly prefer black men for smth else than trauma be with one. But don’t be with one because a shitty edit told you he has a bigger dick or because he’s better in bed. Do it because you love him. You can make your husband everything you like in black men if you just communicated. Want dominance? Tell him. Want him to last longer? Buy some Extended Pleasure condoms from Trojan. Want to spice things up? Sit down with him and go through some BDSM articles and help him learn. Want him to have a bigger dick? Get an extension or teach him the hot spots in your vagina and body. Make him the sexual god you want so badly.

You prefer them because you despise your parents, you admitted this yourself. Not exactly what I would call “draw”. I urge you to go to counseling and deal with your parents. If you truly love your husband you’ll only be with him. There’s nothing more sensual and hot than two people who truly love each other having sex. Even now this deep into my porn addiction i still find myself watching sensual sex videos and not fucking videos. I’m the voice in your head telling you to kick this and be loyal to the man who made an honest woman out of you. That man would kill for you and you “like other men”. No, find that fire that makes you drawn to him. And if you truly prefer black men for smth else than trauma be with one. But don’t be with one because a shitty edit told you he has a bigger dick or because he’s better in bed. Do it because you love him. You can make your husband everything you like in black men if you just communicated. Want dominance? Tell him. Want him to last longer? Buy some Extended Pleasure condoms from Trojan. Want to spice things up? Sit down with him and go through some BDSM articles and help him learn. Want him to have a bigger dick? Get an extension or teach him the hot spots in your vagina and body. Make him the sexual god you want so badly.
It is so very kind of you to worry over my marriage. I won't go much into detail, but please suffice it to say that there are so many other aspects to this than what I have put out. But to ease your mind, yes, I have gone to counselling, yes, I prefer black men to white. Yes, my husband knows. We have reached a compromise to save our marriage, and that is all I need share. But am I having sex with black men? No. But I still want to.

It is so very kind of you to worry over my marriage. I won't go much into detail, but please suffice it to say that there are so many other aspects to this than what I have put out. But to ease your mind, yes, I have gone to counselling, yes, I prefer black men to white. Yes, my husband knows. We have reached a compromise to save our marriage, and that is all I need share. But am I having sex with black men? No. But I still want to.
“Compromise”. Yea that told me everything I needed to know. “I’m not sleeping with them” your a public platform “worshipping” their virile. That’s the equivalent of eye fucking a dick staring you in the face but saying “I didn’t touch it so it’s not cheating”. Gtfo

“Compromise”. Yea that told me everything I needed to know. “I’m not sleeping with them” your a public platform “worshipping” their virile. That’s the equivalent of eye fucking a dick staring you in the face but saying “I didn’t touch it so it’s not cheating”. Gtfo
Oh I agree with some of you post I just get so submissive around dominant black men I can't help myself so

Okay, it is obvious you have issues. Not sure what they are, but I have no need to hear further. Be nice around me or be gone.

Back