• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Why black breeding?

Oo thank you I guess it all been so much I never think I would be mommy at all and now I have three black boys so much
Being a mother of black babies is a great thing. Great. So many white women just want their "career" instead of having children. Why? Because white ass holes do not fulfill them. black men fulfill white women and white women are turning against feminism because they can now assume their natural role as mothers....of BLACK BABIES. You're a pioneer in this movement. Don't be crushed by white racists.

From your earlier posts I see you're married white. You cheated on your white husband with multiple black partners. You have really defied white authority all the way. Very strong. Very primal. You're wonderful.

I have two beautiful black babies, a girl and a boy. They were both conceived during all black gangbangs, although a year and a half apart. I have no ides who the father is of either of them and to be honest, it does not matter. I am now trying to get pregnant again by arranging gangbangs with the refugees who are being housed in hotels and flats in my area, as they are processed. Black breeding is a fantastic thing, all white women should be doing it.

I have two beautiful black babies, a girl and a boy. They were both conceived during all black gangbangs, although a year and a half apart. I have no ides who the father is of either of them and to be honest, it does not matter. I am now trying to get pregnant again by arranging gangbangs with the refugees who are being housed in hotels and flats in my area, as they are processed. Black breeding is a fantastic thing, all white women should be doing it.
Oh my GOD! You are amazing! I wish I knew anybody like you personally. It would be a lifechanger.

Good. I wanna put a lil nigga in you.

It is natural that women choose representatives of stronger races as fathers of their children. There is nothing strange in this we always want to be safe and feel fulfilled in motherhood. White societies are dying out, losing their identity, falling into more and more crises. Against this backdrop, the representatives of other races, including the strongest Black race, are simply for many women, even those who have nothing in common with the BNWO, much better candidates for husbands or fathers of their children.

A lot of women in the US are reaching their late twenties without a serious relationship and simply choose to have a kid on their own. It is only natural that they choose a healthy, handsome, tall and strong man and more often than not the only option for the job is black man that fits the bill, it is that simple.

It is natural that women choose representatives of stronger races as fathers of their children. There is nothing strange in this we always want to be safe and feel fulfilled in motherhood. White societies are dying out, losing their identity, falling into more and more crises. Against this backdrop, the representatives of other races, including the strongest Black race, are simply for many women, even those who have nothing in common with the BNWO, much better candidates for husbands or fathers of their children.
A very well reasoned well written analysis of why white women are defecting to black men, especially to have their babies.

Back