• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whiteboi who become a girl and want to be blacked and humiliated

I think thats going to happen to me the next big black cock I suck... if it does I'll just be a big black cock sucking boi-bitch for life....i won't even think about pussy.. what for.. I'm already pussyfree. And don't feel I deserve real pussy...

If u think that will get u the BBC, I'm kinda new to all this so I'm not really one for giving advice, I'm just trying to be open minded and taking notes from everyone on the site..I know it's not about me but I'd like to be a sissy's tiny penis little helper and be on my back sucking BBC balls watching the action take place directly above from that position..

View attachment 225805your little hungry for BBC gurl is still here. my new date make this picture. Yes he is black, but he didn't blacked me yet, i must find way to his pants...do you think a blowjob in public toilet will be a good idea for ours next date?
You giving your Black date a blowjob in a public toilet is unbelievably Hot. Get Filthy for BBC. Such a great Pic. Makes me want to give you Money. Pure Goddess.

You giving your Black date a blowjob in a public toilet is unbelievably Hot. Get Filthy for BBC. Such a great Pic. Makes me want to give you Money. Pure Goddess.
If you want more and meet me closer just write to me a private message

And I'm still not blacked... After last date i and my black date was at his car i started to be sexy and wanted to give him a blowjob . He told me that he think I'm a lady not just another white whore who only want his BBC.... It was our second and last date. 😞

Back