• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
Do you understand what a slave is?

I admire slaves more than subs. Slaves give up their freedom and right to do anything to their owner. It takes a lot to give up that for a very long time. It’s a turn on for me.

There’s nothing more empowering than a slave begging to worship you and gives up ownership of their life to you. Once that happens, I make pretty much all your decisions, I own everything you own including you, I give your pathetic life purpose.

Everything you do will be to please me. Every single moment, you’ll wonder if I’m happy and satisfied. My feet will be kissed the moment you see me. You will cook for me, massage my feet, take any punishment I give because I am your goddess.

I can mould you into my perfect white slave even if you doubt yourself. Training you will be fun.

Mi piacerebbe particolarmente essere una schiava in ottica BNWO, ma nonostante la mia età non ci sono ancora riuscita: finora ho trovato solo prostitute WEB che mi hanno chiesto un centesimo per prendermi in giro.

That blacks should use whites as toilet slaves to prove our loyalty…
Now I understand! I admit it: sometimes I'm not very intuitive.
I would like to: lick the toilet seat after the black has peed on it; licking the floor; clean his cock with my tongue; let me piss in my mouth, on my body; at the bar drink his piss from the glass; at the restaurant having the food washed down with his piss; etc.
In reality many times girls and women have pissed on me, once a boy, but never a black.

Now I understand! I admit it: sometimes I'm not very intuitive.
I would like to: lick the toilet seat after the black has peed on it; licking the floor; clean his cock with my tongue; let me piss in my mouth, on my body; at the bar drink his piss from the glass; at the restaurant having the food washed down with his piss; etc.
In reality many times girls and women have pissed on me, once a boy, but never a black.
Extreme, but yeah..... 🤔 Maybe

Extreme, but yeah..... 🤔 Maybe
This is true: I am an extremist, in all fields (even in politics). However, a dominant black male is essential to have authority, imagination and proactive ability. If his idea of him seems excessive or unacceptable to me, I'll let him know, but I can't be the one to tell him what he should do to me and what he should feel like.

I admire slaves more than subs. Slaves give up their freedom and right to do anything to their owner. It takes a lot to give up that for a very long time. It’s a turn on for me.

There’s nothing more empowering than a slave begging to worship you and gives up ownership of their life to you. Once that happens, I make pretty much all your decisions, I own everything you own including you, I give your pathetic life purpose.

Everything you do will be to please me. Every single moment, you’ll wonder if I’m happy and satisfied. My feet will be kissed the moment you see me. You will cook for me, massage my feet, take any punishment I give because I am your goddess.

I can mould you into my perfect white slave even if you doubt yourself. Training you will be fun.
He

Plz ☺️☺️

I seriously would love to be taught what true no rights for white slavery to Superior Black is and to feel and embrace your wrath upon me… Seriously. BNWO FOREVER!

Sono stato introdotto a questo stile di vita da una coppia nera dominate. Fin dal primo momento mi è sembrato così quello per cui sono stato creato Mi è sembrato così naturale. Sarò sempre grato per l'educazione che mi hanno dato e per la beatitudine sessuale che deriva dall'essere loro proprietà e dal compiacerli. View attachment 319597
I was introduced to this lifestyle by a Dominate black couple. From the first moment it felt like this what I was created for It felt so natural. I will be ever thankful of the eye opening education they gave me as well as the sexual bliss that came from being their property and pleasing them. View attachment 319597
Condivido l'opinione, implicitamente espressa da lei, che è meglio essere posseduti da una coppia nera piuttosto che da un solo maschio nero. E forse ancora meglio se ci fossero 3 o più neri.

I was introduced to this lifestyle by a Dominate black couple. From the first moment it felt like this what I was created for It felt so natural. I will be ever thankful of the eye opening education they gave me as well as the sexual bliss that came from being their property and pleasing them. View attachment 319597
Oo my yes I feel the same way after I met my black master Eric mmm he completely changed my life

Back