• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White slave rights in BNWO

Sisislave4bnwo

White sissy slave
As a white inferior slave we should give up all our white privileges and have no rights that means no voting or anything and our worldly possessions isn’t really ours it should all go to the Superior BLACK RACE it’s their decision what they choose for us our house car everything even our jobs should be theirs white should only allowed to work certain jobs and lower pay with a 30 percent wage tax going to our Black Superiors and a BNWO tax as a White inferior would give up my rights make world better When BNWO takes over they should make breeding farms for more slaves only certain males allowed females to be breed plus should give up ******** and wives to be breeding

As a white inferior slave we should give up all our white privileges and have no rights that means no voting or anything and our worldly possessions isn’t really ours it should all go to the Superior BLACK RACE it’s their decision what they choose for us our house car everything even our jobs should be theirs white should only allowed to work certain jobs and lower pay with a 30 percent wage tax going to our Black Superiors and a BNWO tax as a White inferior would give up my rights make world better When BNWO takes over they should make breeding farms for more slaves only certain males allowed females to be breed plus should give up ******** and wives to be breeding
Great idea, we could just start doing this on our own! ♠️

no rights for whites

We went Black-only 16 years ago and although we were both submissive sex slaves to Black Men throughout, we never really experienced complete submission until our current Black Dom who we met 5 years ago. As our Master, of course he uses us for his sexual pleasure and shares us with Black friends, but he also protects us. Three years ago we presented him with a key to our home. He is both a firm disciplinarian and also a compansionate lover. One day, when he is ready, he will move in.

Honestly I love what you’ve written though the 30 percent tax seems low I mean, we’re only allowed to work because our kings and queens let us. Maybe we should just not recieve paychecks and get rations or something instead.
I agree. In my head our kings/queens should just out right own us and the paychecks we receive from our hard work. They can setup breeding farms for their slaves to breed the traits they want, submissive whites and effeminate men.

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! THIS IS THE WAY OF THE WORLD!!! WE MUST ALL BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP OUR BLACK MASTERS AND LET THE BBC BULLS BREED WITH OUR WHITE WOMEN!!!

We should be like Sparta.

Whites only rights is to surrender all rights and privileges to our Black Superiors

Back