• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White nationalist interracial **** meme

E4QiI1PXIAYuooE?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Problems with this meme for white nationalists:

1. It suggests that cuckolded white men and Western governments are either unwilling or incapable of protecting white women from predatory black men, who have free access to white women

2. White men lack pride, aggression, tribalism and virility compared to the more masculine black men

3. Black men are at least capable of protecting their women from white men, with black women depicted as being much healthier and happier than beaten-up white women

4. White women are likely more feminine than black women (one reason for the **** disparity), suggesting that the black race is more masculine

5. Historical power dynamics have been reversed: white men's former slaves are now dominant (at least in this respect) despite their vastly smaller numbers and are free to take revenge in the most primal way possible

6. As white men are failing in their basic duties as men, perhaps white women should submit to virile black men or at least abandon any conceit of racial-sexual loyalty to white men (who even do a poor job of defending themselves from black rapists in prison, frequently preferring to submit to the vilest indignities rather than fight/kill/die to prevent or avenge it)

7. If white men have let it get this bad already, they will no doubt accept any further indignity going forward

dk4aed8zdr661.jpg

"The fact that white men believe so readily the hysterical and masochistic fantasies and lies of the white women who claim they have been assaulted or ***** by Negroes is related to the fact that they (the men) sense the unconscious wishes of the women, the psychic reality of these declarations and react emotionally to them as if they were real." - Dr. Helena Deutsch​
👏🏻👏🏻🔥🔥

View attachment 256921

1. It suggests that cuckolded white men and Western governments are either unwilling or incapable of protecting white women from predatory black men, who have free access to white women

2. White men lack pride, aggression, tribalism and virility compared to the more masculine black men

3. Black men are at least capable of protecting their women from white men, with black women depicted as being much healthier and happier than beaten-up white women

4. White women are likely more feminine than black women (one reason for the **** disparity), suggesting that the black race is more masculine

5. Historical power dynamics have been reversed: white men's former slaves are now dominant (at least in this respect) despite their vastly smaller numbers and are free to take revenge in the most primal way possible

6. As white men are failing in their basic duties as men, perhaps white women should submit to virile black men or at least abandon any conceit of racial-sexual loyalty to white men (who even do a poor job of defending themselves from black rapists in prison, frequently preferring to submit to the vilest indignities rather than fight/kill/die to prevent or avenge it)

7. If white men have let it get this bad already, they will no doubt accept any further indignity going forward

View attachment 258841

meme.jpg

And of course Liberals and the Internet Racists don't have anything nice to say...

I can't understand, everything he writes, he is talking about it seriously or not?
It's very simple really. Racism can only be performed by whites due to their long bloody history of discrimination and violence against the superior Black race. When a white "man" says he hates us it's because he is racist. When a Black man hates whites it is because of what whites have done us and we have every right to hate them and ******** them with interracial breeding. Hope that helps.

View attachment 256921

View attachment 258841
Ok, my turn, as someone who has been in the world of sexual assault by black men, and convinced to become the sex-slave of a black man.

#1 is correct. The only thing protecting us are some societal norms, and the rules of Law. If those breakdown, it would be open season on white girls. But there is a caveat here. Since it is my belief, born of actual experience, that black men are superior lovers than white men, it can become a 'victimless' crime. White woman is black-*****, but finds so much pleasure in it she doesn't do anything but submit to black men, or at least not resist when a black man decides she is worthy of his cock. That is, essentially, what happened to me.

#2. Dubious. There are plenty of proud, virile white men. I married one. But there are some ways of conforming that make them less assertive and less powerful in sexual relations. Yet a lot of us white women need that. They are no less virile than black men, testicles are testicles, and black men have small ones too.

#3. Outright false. White guys, if anything, are more apt to put a round in a sexual assailant. I can't remember where I read the statistics, but nation-wide in the US, the difference in the number of white gun-owners vs. the number of black gun-owners is staggering. But the difference is in the societal situation that encourages black men to commit crimes and steal guns. White guys have more, by far, but a black man is more likely to use it, unless a ****** member is a victim, then the statistics are pretty much even. The difference is in who has the most.

#4. Completely false. Not to mention racial and gender-discriminating. There are just as man beautiful black women out there. But black on white **** is more common, and I fall back on my point that white men are more likely to fall back on societal pressures and norms. Whtie men ask, black men take. And to be honest, to me, that is hotttt!

#5. I believe this is very likely true, or will prove to be true. It has been my experience, so far.

#6. I can't comment on white men in prison, though I believe that there is massive discrimination and hate-groups in prison, so I imagine there is push-back in all areas. Best thought here? Don't go to prison!

#7. The image is, at best, not mixing traits that should be. I have met and been sexually assaulted by both types of men, by different means. But the real truth is The Liberal government is filled with people who want to control you and tell you what to do, say, and think. The conservative crowd is more into "Let the best man win". But they think it will be white when the truth is that, eventually, they will be proven wrong. The white race is doomed to extinction. Racial-mixing is coming, either through natural selection or by ****. But make no mistake, the purely white, Nordic heritage will disappear, sooner rather than later.

Back