• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White Males Today.

How does this make you feel?

• Defeated, but accepting.

Votes: 90 26.7%
  • Absolutely Great.

Votes: 99 29.4%
  • It is Only just

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 141 41.8%

• Total voters
My wife of 20 years feels very guilty over black lives. So 4 years ago she told me she wanted to do something for our mutual friend James ( Black ). She started texting him then calling him. After a couple of weeks, she showed me a text where James was saying her body would make him feel better but not without my permission. We talked it over for a few days. I came to the conclusion James was going to win anyway. So we agreed but added James wanted me to be there. So I was. I undressed her and offered my wife to him.
wise decision. When you can't change anything, you might as well take the lead

Notice healthy black societies don't tolerate this kind of freakey...transgenders and other forms of weirdness. This kind of freakery is a symptom of white degeneracy, a white civilization in total decay. After whites are taken care of, there will be more work to be done to achieve a healthy society with no freaks and misfits.

I'm assuming this is a very clever joke based on the fact a black trans woman threw the first brick at stonewall. Black people have always led the struggle for diverse identities. Nicely done!

I'm assuming this is a very clever joke based on the fact a black trans woman threw the first brick at stonewall. Black people have always led the struggle for diverse identities. Nicely done!

Black people have always led the struggle for diverse identities? What are you smoking?

Question, if I assume that you're okay with a dude who has an 8" dick and 2 testicles then decides to have breast implants, and call himself FEMALE you're going to tell me that he's "INTERSEX", would that be an okay assumption?

And if you are down with that...

Are you okay with guys who say they're female then compete with REAL females in sports. That's okay too? You see no issue with that either?

Gotta love how the term INTERSEX is in the process of destroying feminism. If Jane Fonda were dead she'd be turning over in her grave.

BTW, call it INTERSEX or whatever you want, it's a defect. Pure plain and simple.

As far as the black race goes. Let me ask you, who's responsible for their own actions? Oneself or someone else? If you keep doing the same thing over and over, who's at fault?

Here's a liberal rag for you, maybe you agree? https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-democratic-partys-two_b_933995

Black people have always led the struggle for diverse identities? What are you smoking?

Question, if I assume that you're okay with a dude who has an 8" dick and 2 testicles then decides to have breast implants, and call himself FEMALE you're going to tell me that he's "INTERSEX", would that be an okay assumption?

And if you are down with that...

Are you okay with guys who say they're female then compete with REAL females in sports. That's okay too? You see no issue with that either?

Gotta love how the term INTERSEX is in the process of destroying feminism. If Jane Fonda were dead she'd be turning over in her grave.

BTW, call it INTERSEX or whatever you want, it's a defect. Pure plain and simple.

As far as the black race goes. Let me ask you, who's responsible for their own actions? Oneself or someone else? If you keep doing the same thing over and over, who's at fault?

Here's a liberal rag for you, maybe you agree? https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-democratic-partys-two_b_933995

Jesus, Mary and Joseph that's a lotta shit to shovel. OK. Where to begin?

I am guessing you didn't read the article on intersexuality. It's something people have from birth. In many of the cases where (for example) a child is born with both sets of genitalia, doctors make a decision about which gender to assign to the baby and operate to 'fix' the abnormality. You'll hear trans* people sometimes use the phrase "Assigned Male At Birth" - because this is literally what happens, the doctors make a call based on primary sexual charecteristics. And sometimes they'll remove a penis from a baby they've designated female, or close a vulva on a baby they've designated male. So, your original statement:

"If one is born with a penis, they're male.
If one is born with a vagina, they're female."

Is incorrect. It is the foundational statement of your side of this argument. And it was wrong.

I get stuff wrong a bunch. It's a human thing to dol. And when I get things wrong, I like to take some time and re-evaluate my beliefs as well as the sources I'm relying on. Sometimes this means accepting hard truths about the universe, but I don't want to live anywhere else but the real world - even if parts of it are strange and frightening. Are you the same? Or do you prefer living in denial?

"As far as the black race goes. Let me ask you, who's responsible for their own actions? Oneself or someone else?"

This is a fascinating question! I'm not sure what triggered it in this dialogue but I happen to know the answer. In studies when people watch the behaviours of others, they tend to attribute the actions they observe to the individual's personality or character traits rather than the circumstances they are in. Yet hundreds upon hundreds of experiments - entire branches of economics and psychology, amongst others - have shown that this assumption is almost always wrong. In fact it's such a common and well recognised cognitive bias that it has a name - 'the fundamental attribution error'.

People (black or white, rich or poor, queer, straight or however you define yourself) are primarily products of their circumstances. This is not to say there is no such thing as character, but affects outcomes at the margins. Most of your life will be dictated by things happening to you and stuff outside of your control, including but not limited to the behaviour of others. We're culturally excited by stories of individuals who persevered 'despite it all', self-made scrappers who started with nothing and became billionaires. Yet these stories, even when they turn out to be true, are absurd outliers compared to the overall picture: An individual has very little power to change their world; the world has an incredible amount of power to shape an individual. So the only logical moral answer to this question is one of collective responsibilities.

I'm guessing from what you've written about the 'liberal rag' you identify with conservative values. I didn't know about those LBJ quotes, it was an interesting read. That guy was a huge prick in a bunch of ways - Vietnam being the one he'll be remembered for. I admit I lost faith in the article a bit when it floated a JFK conspiracy theory, and so I did a bit of digging. It turns out the quote for that source is an air force one pilot, who actually supplied a lot of quotes for the book that acts as the source for "The Relentless Conservative"s article. It's kind of weak as historical sources go. I'd like to read more though - my plan is to read the whole history of the United States from Oxford Press, but I've only just gotten to the war of 1812! What I do know is that the Democrats were the party of racism for nearly a hundred years prior to the civil rights act. Then, thanks to Nixon's southern strategy, that changed. The Democrats (as LBJ allegedly predicted) picked up most of the black vote on account of, you know, turning America into a fully functioning democracy for the first time, and the Republicans picked up the racist vote because... well, Nixon would do anything for power. Now there's a man who liked using the N word! And with him, there are actually tapes!

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts when you've got time.

I am guessing you didn't read the article on intersexuality. It's something people have from birth. In many of the cases where (for example) a child is born with both sets of genitalia, doctors make a decision about which gender to assign to the baby and operate to 'fix' the abnormality. You'll hear trans* people sometimes use the phrase "Assigned Male At Birth" - because this is literally what happens, the doctors make a call based on primary sexual charecteristics. And sometimes they'll remove a penis from a baby they've designated female, or close a vulva on a baby they've designated male. So, your original statement:

Is incorrect. It is the foundational statement of your side of this argument. And it was wrong.

I get stuff wrong a bunch. It's a human thing to dol. And when I get things wrong, I like to take some time and re-evaluate my beliefs as well as the sources I'm relying on. Sometimes this means accepting hard truths about the universe, but I don't want to live anywhere else but the real world - even if parts of it are strange and frightening. Are you the same? Or do you prefer living in denial?

"As far as the black race goes. Let me ask you, who's responsible for their own actions? Oneself or someone else?"

This is a fascinating question! I'm not sure what triggered it in this dialogue but I happen to know the answer. In studies when people watch the behaviours of others, they tend to attribute the actions they observe to the individual's personality or character traits rather than the circumstances they are in. Yet hundreds upon hundreds of experiments - entire branches of economics and psychology, amongst others - have shown that this assumption is almost always wrong. In fact it's such a common and well recognised cognitive bias that it has a name - 'the fundamental attribution error'.

People (black or white, rich or poor, queer, straight or however you define yourself) are primarily products of their circumstances. This is not to say there is no such thing as character, but affects outcomes at the margins. Most of your life will be dictated by things happening to you and stuff outside of your control, including but not limited to the behaviour of others. We're culturally excited by stories of individuals who persevered 'despite it all', self-made scrappers who started with nothing and became billionaires. Yet these stories, even when they turn out to be true, are absurd outliers compared to the overall picture: An individual has very little power to change their world; the world has an incredible amount of power to shape an individual. So the only logical moral answer to this question is one of collective responsibilities.

I'm guessing from what you've written about the 'liberal rag' you identify with conservative values. I didn't know about those LBJ quotes, it was an interesting read. That guy was a huge prick in a bunch of ways - Vietnam being the one he'll be remembered for. I admit I lost faith in the article a bit when it floated a JFK conspiracy theory, and so I did a bit of digging. It turns out the quote for that source is an air force one pilot, who actually supplied a lot of quotes for the book that acts as the source for "The Relentless Conservative"s article. It's kind of weak as historical sources go. I'd like to read more though - my plan is to read the whole history of the United States from Oxford Press, but I've only just gotten to the war of 1812! What I do know is that the Democrats were the party of racism for nearly a hundred years prior to the civil rights act. Then, thanks to Nixon's southern strategy, that changed. The Democrats (as LBJ allegedly predicted) picked up most of the black vote on account of, you know, turning America into a fully functioning democracy for the first time, and the Republicans picked up the racist vote because... well, Nixon would do anything for power. Now there's a man who liked using the N word! And with him, there are actually tapes!

I am MASSIVELY short on time today, and I will address this response, but probably not until tomorrow evening or Thursday morning. That said...

Despite our idea differences...I like you! :) You're spunky, you don't back down, you obviously have a head on your shoulders and that speaks volumes to me...Yep, I like you.

Two quick things...

1. Jesus, Mary and Joseph have absolutely nothing to do with anything of this! :) But since you want to interject religion into this discussion, I can entertain that too.

2. The democrats CONTINUE to be the party of racist. LBJ was worse than a prick. He was a no good sorry POS and there is no other way to describe him. And the majority of those asshole democrats in DC continue to perpetuate that bullshit. The only difference between them now and him yesterday, today very slyly hide it. He was in your face with his shit. They all promise the moon and fucking stars to the minority populations of this country and what do those minorities have from their lies? Not one gawd damn thing. They still treat them like mushrooms, feeding them shit and keeping them in the dark.

Okay, back at ya later!

*** I did read the article actually. And as you said yourself "...the abnormality." That's just it, it's an abnormality, a developmental defect. And here's where you and I are looking at this glass from two different sides. There was a point were the wires got crossed from what was intended to what actually happened, but there was that moment of "intention" and it is in that moment, the sex was decided and anything after that intention is were the defect or "abnormality" took hold. But that doesn't set aside the intentional aspect of creation. I hear everything you're saying and I respect your position, but this is my position and that isn't going to change.

Some parents in an effort to NOT be whatever raise a child neither male or female, they say, "we'll let it decide what it wants to be." That is the most fucking stupid thing I've ever heard. And quite frankly adults with that mind set should never have children, and yet they do. So yes, be pissed at me that I made that statement, but I stand behind it fully.

As far as the defect goes. What exactly is your suggested remedy? Which fix is less mentally problematic for a baby born with such problems? Seems to me a doctor who chooses male and then they grow up with OBVIOUS female characteristics chose wrong, or vice versa. That choice at may or may not cause mental challenges in the person affected. If they choose female and that person grows up with OBVIOUS female characteristics one would say they choose correctly. So in an effort to NOT choose wrong, what is the absolute guaranteed direction? *****

****Yes,we all make mistakes throughout our life, I've made more than I can remember and probably more than I made right, who knows? We should all strive to learn from them and I do. You mention sources you rely on. What if you're sources were wrong? What if the whole time you were relying on them, they were knowingly or even unknowingly putting forth bad information? What then? What if? And this isn't about living in denial. I admit that people are born with defects, but again, taking it back to very essence of creation, that baby wasn't intentionally created to have TWO sexes, there was suppose to be ONLY a single sex, but something went wrong and if we could look into the intention at the moment of creation the decision of the doctor at that critical moment would be easy, but we can't do that, so again, what's the fix? The REAL fix back to the point of creation?****

****YES, their circumstances almost always dictate their actions. Perfect example, Chicago has a MASSIVE problem with gun violence, drugs, etc. in its black community. Why is this? Because from the moment that child hits the ground they are surrounded by it, day after day. They see it and hear it over and over again. So it becomes quite natural that they too fall into the same trap. Countless of births out of wedlock. No father involved. And as hard as a mother might try to raise their child without that influence it's truly not possible and so they fall into it.

However, there is one thing that needs to be taken into consideration. Conscience thought and decision. Who's at fault for creating the environment that exists there, or anywhere for that matter? That young man and young woman in a desire to satisfy the flesh made that conscience decision to have sex without regard to consequence. So while the resulting baby is a product of its circumstances, his or her parents made a conscience decision to facilitate the outcome.

People call it "white privilege" which is such a cop out bullshit statement used to fuel racial divide, which will lead me to my final point below in a moment. But I was raised in a home by two people who were committed to each other, loved each other, were married for decades to each other. They raised me to be a responsible adult. To not lie, steal, cheat, break the law, take drugs, etc. My children were raised the same way. Me, they, YOU are products of our circumstances, but to call me "white privilege"...fuck that, I have worked hard for everything I have in this world. No one gave it to me, in fact no one cared whether I do good or bad at all once I became an adult. That was MY consciences choice.****

****I touched on this the other day, and this won't be so long either. The democrat party is the humanity party of hate. They always have been. It's well documented. If anyone for even a minute thinks that fucking POS Hillary Clinton gives one rats ass about anything or anyone but herself is delusional at best and just plain fucking mental at worse. The democrat party and its players have never done one single thing to help the very people that keep voting them into office. And crazy enough, some of their worst violators are black. They get on the stumps and talk about how republicans are about corporate greed, profit, "white privilege," guns, etc. and how they "CARE FOR THE PEOPLE" it's all political bullshit!

Remember "Obama Phones" for the people? Or in GA 2020 senate run off elections "$2,000 for your vote." The democrat party is so fucking full of themselves that they demote, demoralize, and marginalize the very people that vote for them by offering them a "trinket." No, they aren't about to help change someone's circumstances, but hey, here's a phone or some $$ for you, if you vote for me. LBJ supposedly said (and quite frankly that worthless fuck probably did) "...we'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years." That was 60 years ago so I guess there's another 140 to go, when will people wake up?

And just so you don't think I'm all republican and shit. As bad as all those fucking democrats are, the republicans have been just as bad, but in a different way. Those fuckers and especially the Bush ******...WAR and CONTROL. Fuck them too.

And yes, I voted for Trump, TWICE. And yes, that election was rigged all the way down. When ever I have spoken to anyone who is/was anti Trump my only question to them was this "What has Trump done that made YOUR life worse than it is/was?" And to this day (and I've asked that question to literally hundreds of people) I have never gotten a single answer, not one. Most of the time they attempt to redirect to "oh he grabs women by the pussy" or something like that, which is just stupid. The left talks about how great Obama was, all the while he was fucking them straight up the ass and they didn't even know it.

Anyway, that's it. As I said the other day, I like you. You have spunk and an open mind, and that's admirable. I guess I went longer than I intended.****

Expand to read my responses.

A lot of White bois FOOLISHLY think that because the number of White girls going BLACK is small this is not effecting the gene pool. IT IS. EXTREMELY.

You see, you have to factor in the number of breeding age White girls, and that number who will no longer be having White babies, vs. the ones who are single, vs. the ones who ARE having Black babies.

If even 1% of White girls are having Black babies and interracial sex, it will only take a few generations for all Breeding Age White girls to be BLACKED ... even if it looks like most White girls don't date interracially. All it takes is 1%.

View attachment 80924
You do wonder will there be a use in keeping some whites around for work or sex?

A single generation is 20 years. That's how much time you have to breed the next generation. 20 years multiplied by 5 generations and that is even at a mere 1% Black Only Bred White girls per generation, that is almost 1 million White girls who will eventually have African DNA even current trends continue.

In reality, by then if even just half of all White girls in Highschool in college try a Big Black Cock, many will also try Hispanic and Indians Cocks....

How many White Wombs does that leave inferior little White bois?

NOT MANY.
Sorry to burst your bubble but having been to hundreds of nudist camps and beaches and many many orgies and having photographed hundreds of nudes, I want to make clear, there are lots of BIG WHITE COCKS out there. Now don't get me wrong, I am not against White gals trying BBC and I write many many stories about same, but your claims of white men losing out to blacks is greatly exaggerated. Check out some of those videos of white women trying black, and wait, what is that? Hey, that black cock isn't so big, and there's another...

You bring up a very good and over looked point.

The reality is that this site and others like it, through porn, promote this superior black cock idea, interracial sex of black men and white women and let's face facts. As much as we all know the superiority of the black cock it is also incredibly racist what we do here. People bitch and scream racism and here it's promoted and glorified.

SO, if to go down that road, if your idea of black superiority is your dogma then go all the way down it. Black women deserve EVERYTHING and more. Black women deserve servitude by white men and women. Black women deserve the decision of allowing their men to fuck an inferior breed and should be consulted before any such action ever takes place.

Yes we weak white men know that our wives deserve better than we can give them, but in the eyes of a black woman a white woman is no less worthless than the white man. Sure, a black man and white woman can dilute whiteness, but they can never completely and truly eradicate the white race. And a mixed race baby will never be equal to a pure bred black child and for any of us white people to think otherwise is just foolishness.
Face one fact. Not all black cocks are big. Not all white cocks are small. Now don't go calling me a RACIST. I did not say all are small or large for either race.

A lot of White bois FOOLISHLY think that because the number of White girls going BLACK is small this is not effecting the gene pool. IT IS. EXTREMELY.

You see, you have to factor in the number of breeding age White girls, and that number who will no longer be having White babies, vs. the ones who are single, vs. the ones who ARE having Black babies.

If even 1% of White girls are having Black babies and interracial sex, it will only take a few generations for all Breeding Age White girls to be BLACKED ... even if it looks like most White girls don't date interracially. All it takes is 1%.

View attachment 80924

145.jpg 158.jpg 204.jpg 419.jpg 223.jpg 424.jpg

You bring up a very good and over looked point.

The reality is that this site and others like it, through porn, promote this superior black cock idea, interracial sex of black men and white women and let's face facts. As much as we all know the superiority of the black cock it is also incredibly racist what we do here. People bitch and scream racism and here it's promoted and glorified.

SO, if to go down that road, if your idea of black superiority is your dogma then go all the way down it. Black women deserve EVERYTHING and more. Black women deserve servitude by white men and women. Black women deserve the decision of allowing their men to fuck an inferior breed and should be consulted before any such action ever takes place.

Yes we weak white men know that our wives deserve better than we can give them, but in the eyes of a black woman a white woman is no less worthless than the white man. Sure, a black man and white woman can dilute whiteness, but they can never completely and truly eradicate the white race. And a mixed race baby will never be equal to a pure bred black child and for any of us white people to think otherwise is just foolishness.
This does bring a question. About the Black woman. The white woman can be used for breeding and those than can't can still serve sexual usage. But how does this effect the Black woman and her role in BNWO. Even the Black household that just has only a woman as sole head of the household , that household deserves to deserves to receive benefits of some sort just like the bulls breeding the white whores.. They can provide work to be done so the mother of the house can enjoy herself and her ******. And Mama might want to use her white bitch for some tension relaxation..... Looking and thinking of this is like reading a book that is being written as you read it. .... I wish I had the talent to make, like people do on-line, short movies that might capture what possibilities could look like.

The ones who liked to be call white bois will find it exciting, most others won't care. They have other pressing things on there mind or different hobbies. I think some men like idea because the men they picture with there wife is strong and in shape. Like the way some men look in the better porn movies. Maybe these guys should lose 20 kg and there dicks would look bigger. Maybe they should see the superior black men on the street and see they are obese as they are. A big cock is nice but its on an obese man it's worthless to me. 56 percent of black women are obese maybe that why black men don't want black women.

A White Male Today, lives in an utter paranoid state that their Wife, Girlfriend or ******** has taken a Black cock, will take a Black cock or is taking a Black cock behind his back. Fewer and fewer White males feel confident in their sexuality when Black Men are introduced into the dating pool. Suddenly, White bois know they are inferior, and White Women will eventually choose Black.

I heard a story recently from an old friend of mine. His pure White Blonde ******** has a Black Boyfriend who marched with BLM recently through the streets of Portland and Seattle. In fact. He had boasted about have sex with over 47 of the White girls who marched against police brutality over the weekend.

His ******** didn't seem to mind being number 48 since she sees him as such a Black Stallion. It is so humiliating to know this. Many White bois now feel totally racially humiliated and subordinated to Black Men in their daily lives.

This father was even forced to listen while his sweet White ********, who had taken her Black boyfriend up the stairs to her bedroom, hand in hand, called out his name and said things like, "Black Cock is so GOOD" very loudly. Her father could hear her downstairs.

This today is the White bois greatest fear. He is being Sexually Replaced:

Think about it. The percentage of the population under 30 years old in the United states is about 11%. Whites are only 50% of the population. Let's assume that 6% of that 11% are Whiteys. Then 3% are pretty White girls. That's just 3%. How many of those White girls are sticking with White bois?

If even 1% of the White girls are getting BLACKED...that means that of the next Generation of White people that means 33% of the White girls are being BLACKED. What if all of them just try a Black Cock just once? That means even the White couples that produce White babies will only happen, after the White girl has tried a Big Black Cock. That means virtually every White boi will be a CUCKOLD to other races if not to superior Black Men in just 5 generations or less.

How does that make you feel?

View attachment 80436
White bois should be black bred as well. The black man should executize complete dominance

A White Male Today, lives in an utter paranoid state that their Wife, Girlfriend or ******** has taken a Black cock, will take a Black cock or is taking a Black cock behind his back. Fewer and fewer White males feel confident in their sexuality when Black Men are introduced into the dating pool. Suddenly, White bois know they are inferior, and White Women will eventually choose Black.

I heard a story recently from an old friend of mine. His pure White Blonde ******** has a Black Boyfriend who marched with BLM recently through the streets of Portland and Seattle. In fact. He had boasted about have sex with over 47 of the White girls who marched against police brutality over the weekend.

His ******** didn't seem to mind being number 48 since she sees him as such a Black Stallion. It is so humiliating to know this. Many White bois now feel totally racially humiliated and subordinated to Black Men in their daily lives.

This father was even forced to listen while his sweet White ********, who had taken her Black boyfriend up the stairs to her bedroom, hand in hand, called out his name and said things like, "Black Cock is so GOOD" very loudly. Her father could hear her downstairs.

Think about it. The percentage of the population under 30 years old in the United states is about 11%. Whites are only 50% of the population. Let's assume that 6% of that 11% are Whiteys. Then 3% are pretty White girls. That's just 3%. How many of those White girls are sticking with White bois?

If even 1% of the White girls are getting BLACKED...that means that of the next Generation of White people that means 33% of the White girls are being BLACKED. What if all of them just try a Black Cock just once? That means even the White couples that produce White babies will only happen, after the White girl has tried a Big Black Cock. That means virtually every White boi will be a CUCKOLD to other races if not to superior Black Men in just 5 generations or less.

View attachment 80436

View attachment 80436
White bois need more bbc

With so many White Snowbunnies enjoying interracial sex today, how is this effecting the Whitebois?

https://twitter.com/JForqueen
Naturally with larger amounts of White women going for Black cock there are fewer White women that are exclusive to white cock or have tried Black and like both. This coupled that interracial couples are not looked at as before. This with racial inequality has had a great many white turning to making amends which puts white males and females in a spot to as not to seem racist they must conform their thoughts or be treated as a outcast. So slimmer pickings for the "woke" whiteboi....alpha white guys gonna find some white pussy to fuck. The white betas will become the joke of the Blacks and what few white alphas males are left and their white cunts that have not got a Black cock in them yet. So yes it does effect the "white" breeding and leaves more and more beta's sitting at home wondering where their wife or girlfriend is. The beta white bois think it is great when the snowbunny likes the IR sex her huby/BF shows her because it gets him hot. He likes it when it gets her hot but cries like a puss when she goes after what he has shown her. She goes after the BBC and many never look back. The beta boi will do the same thing over and over wondering why he is all alone and all he did was to get another white woman lined up for black cock.

Back