• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White Males Today.

How does this make you feel?

• Defeated, but accepting.

Votes: 91 26.9%
  • Absolutely Great.

Votes: 99 29.3%
  • It is Only just

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 141 41.7%

• Total voters
Must have been a game-changing moment for you.
Seeing her pleasured in a way I’ve never seen a woman pleasured was very humiliating, I’d kneel naked in chastity with my hands behind my head as she’d say how pathetic I was compared to him, when I licked his cum out of her pussy in front of him, I realised I’d been eating cum for months and the taste was his cum and his penis, eventually I wore a dress and stockings the night he took me as my partner masturbated in front of me, cumming as I surrendered to another man

Seeing her pleasured in a way I’ve never seen a woman pleasured was very humiliating, I’d kneel naked in chastity with my hands behind my head as she’d say how pathetic I was compared to him, when I licked his cum out of her pussy in front of him, I realised I’d been eating cum for months and the taste was his cum and his penis, eventually I wore a dress and stockings the night he took me as my partner masturbated in front of me, cumming as I surrendered to another man
Very hot 🔥🥵

Almost like a religious conversion the way you describe this.

Almost like a religious conversion the way you describe this.
I guess it has been a process going from what I originally thought .. a white Alpha male but living a lie, slowly I have become a feminised bottom for a real man, his dominance over me is complete, he has my bank cards ,he tracks me on my phone, parental blocks are on my phone, he puts out what I’m to wear and I have relinquished all control, I have had moments where I’ve tried to resist sex but he just snaps my knickers off and pumps in to me a few times and before I know it im getting fucked so I stopped resisting

I guess it has been a process going from what I originally thought .. a white Alpha male but living a lie, slowly I have become a feminised bottom for a real man, his dominance over me is complete, he has my bank cards ,he tracks me on my phone, parental blocks are on my phone, he puts out what I’m to wear and I have relinquished all control, I have had moments where I’ve tried to resist sex but he just snaps my knickers off and pumps in to me a few times and before I know it im getting fucked so I stopped resisting
I congratulate you on relinquishing all aspects of your life and finding true freedom in submission.

I congratulate you on relinquishing all aspects of your life and finding true freedom in submission.
Thanks, the idea of having no control anymore may seem very Alien to many of us but along with my freedoms my problems having been taken away too, relinquishing my rights has been a process, perhaps not for everyone but serving is more doing daily things, cooking cleaning when I’m there, I am allowed to do things on my own also, I’m allowed to enjoy going running and I can dress appropriately when needed, it’s very complex when I pause to think about it

Thanks, the idea of having no control anymore may seem very Alien to many of us but along with my freedoms my problems having been taken away too, relinquishing my rights has been a process, perhaps not for everyone but serving is more doing daily things, cooking cleaning when I’m there, I am allowed to do things on my own also, I’m allowed to enjoy going running and I can dress appropriately when needed, it’s very complex when I pause to think about it
We should all be so lucky to have found the tranquility you have acquired.

All the more reason to admire. Just means you really put in the time to achieve this.
My submission to another man is something i never expected id do but here i am and nothing has felt more natural, of course my masculinity had to go and it was a huge thing for me to overcome, that along with the fact I’m now openly admitting I’m not just gay but a cross dressing faggot for a black Dom, truthfully it was over the first time my Ex put me in chastity and removed all my body hair, I guess even it can seem ritualistic my wearing lingerie and surrendering to a real man… especially him fucking me in front of my GF seeing her masturbate over my transformation wearing BDSM collar and cuffs, things I’d used on women now finding myself wearing them, the more my girlfriends relationship grew with her bull the more I was feminised, even her bulls friend who sold me weed knew all bout me, he’s now my Dom he told me he wanted to see my chastity one evening while I was round there, quite naturally I pulled my light grey leggings down and my knickers … he told me to keep going so I stripped and threw my clothes at his feet as he filmed me, I then knelt as I had been taught to do and when he presented his cock, It was very normal to just kiss it and suck him off, that eventually lead to him fucking me and one night he told me to let my GF know I wasnt going home I was staying with him.
My first threesome was with him when I went home with hime one night after running, I’d been trying to act straight in public at a bar so he and his friends began smacking my arse and groping me in the cubicle eventually squeezing passed one of them they shoved their finger up my arse and I came instantly wetting the front off my leggings, back at the house they began groping me in the kitchen with hands everywhere it wasnt long before I was stripped naked and in the living room being passed around, the following week I wore a slutty dress and stockings for them, taking my dress off they saw I was erect in my chastity so My Dom removed it …. He told me my erection was acceptance that I was a slave , he smacked it a few times and I orgasmed in front of them….
Then came parental controls on my phone, giving him all my passwords, my bank cards I even signed my body over to him while wearing a wedding dress in front of two of his friends then they gang banged me… so over time it has all gone and now I serve and obey him in every way, i kiss him like a woman, im affectionate to him like a woman, but its not about me being and looking like a woman, it just shows hes stripped away my masculinity and he likes others to see that, one big difference is my hole is no longer a tight star, I have a slit now, when I surrendered my body to my dom, I underwent fisting lessons until my rose could come out, I wasnt restrained I knelt on the bed and just opened my legs and let him break it open … this will happen to all white men soon … feminisation and enslavement

My submission to another man is something i never expected id do but here i am and nothing has felt more natural, of course my masculinity had to go and it was a huge thing for me to overcome, that along with the fact I’m now openly admitting I’m not just gay but a cross dressing faggot for a black Dom, truthfully it was over the first time my Ex put me in chastity and removed all my body hair, I guess even it can seem ritualistic my wearing lingerie and surrendering to a real man… especially him fucking me in front of my GF seeing her masturbate over my transformation wearing BDSM collar and cuffs, things I’d used on women now finding myself wearing them, the more my girlfriends relationship grew with her bull the more I was feminised, even her bulls friend who sold me weed knew all bout me, he’s now my Dom he told me he wanted to see my chastity one evening while I was round there, quite naturally I pulled my light grey leggings down and my knickers … he told me to keep going so I stripped and threw my clothes at his feet as he filmed me, I then knelt as I had been taught to do and when he presented his cock, It was very normal to just kiss it and suck him off, that eventually lead to him fucking me and one night he told me to let my GF know I wasnt going home I was staying with him.
My first threesome was with him when I went home with hime one night after running, I’d been trying to act straight in public at a bar so he and his friends began smacking my arse and groping me in the cubicle eventually squeezing passed one of them they shoved their finger up my arse and I came instantly wetting the front off my leggings, back at the house they began groping me in the kitchen with hands everywhere it wasnt long before I was stripped naked and in the living room being passed around, the following week I wore a slutty dress and stockings for them, taking my dress off they saw I was erect in my chastity so My Dom removed it …. He told me my erection was acceptance that I was a slave , he smacked it a few times and I orgasmed in front of them….
Then came parental controls on my phone, giving him all my passwords, my bank cards I even signed my body over to him while wearing a wedding dress in front of two of his friends then they gang banged me… so over time it has all gone and now I serve and obey him in every way, i kiss him like a woman, im affectionate to him like a woman, but its not about me being and looking like a woman, it just shows hes stripped away my masculinity and he likes others to see that, one big difference is my hole is no longer a tight star, I have a slit now, when I surrendered my body to my dom, I underwent fisting lessons until my rose could come out, I wasnt restrained I knelt on the bed and just opened my legs and let him break it open … this will happen to all white men soon … feminisation and enslavement
Your journey of submission you describe here is one we should all be so lucky to embark on. I admire the commitment you have described here.

Your journey of submission you describe here is one we should all be so lucky to embark on. I admire the commitment you have described here.
Thanks, on a day to day basis for the most my life is very normal, I’m not kept in a cell or enduring some regime, I have lost certain privileges and rights, also none of what happens is in front of minors, there is discretion and a time and a place for everything, depending on who’s at my Doms house I’m left in the bedroom when people come round as it makes some of them uncomfortable so there is a lot more to this, but usually I’ll be round there of a weekend or every other weekend it just depends when he’s home

Thanks, on a day to day basis for the most my life is very normal, I’m not kept in a cell or enduring some regime, I have lost certain privileges and rights, also none of what happens is in front of minors, there is discretion and a time and a place for everything, depending on who’s at my Doms house I’m left in the bedroom when people come round as it makes some of them uncomfortable so there is a lot more to this, but usually I’ll be round there of a weekend or every other weekend it just depends when he’s home
I respect that you and your doms recognize that boundaries are important.

A lot of White bois FOOLISHLY think that because the number of White girls going BLACK is small this is not effecting the gene pool. IT IS. EXTREMELY.

You see, you have to factor in the number of breeding age White girls, and that number who will no longer be having White babies, vs. the ones who are single, vs. the ones who ARE having Black babies.

If even 1% of White girls are having Black babies and interracial sex, it will only take a few generations for all Breeding Age White girls to be BLACKED ... even if it looks like most White girls don't date interracially. All it takes is 1%.

View attachment 80924
Toxic reactionary masculinity had it's chance to reform....if we are rejected then it is not the fault of those rejecting us

Back