• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White is inferior

Its bad enough being white, but to be a white boy, that must be the worst feeling in the world. there is just no place or use for them in this world.
I have to respectfully disagree. I think that everyone has a roll to play, and they can take pride in how they play theirs. We're born into this world, thrown into a situation which calls for certain things, but as individuals, we can't be blamed for what we are, rather was can play our part to bring about a better future :) I take comfort and pride in knowing that I'm doing the right thing for what I am.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think that everyone has a roll to play, and they can take pride in how they play theirs. We're born into this world, thrown into a situation which calls for certain things, but as individuals, we can't be blamed for what we are, rather was can play our part to bring about a better future :) I take comfort and pride in knowing that I'm doing the right thing for what I am.
Hey, my whiteboi is really good at relieving my bull and his friends when I'm not able to :p

Back