• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White guy friend is distraught

A friend of mine (white guy) went on a date with a woman he met on an app. She's white, 40, 5'11'', blonde, tanned, super fit. Looks AMAZING for her age, divorced and no k*ds. He was really into her and was disappointed that she didn't feel the same way. After the date, she gave him a quick hug, not even a kiss on the cheek.

Fast forward to now. One of his friends, a tall athletic Black guy, moved to her area. So my friend stupidly decided to introduce him to her (no idea why he did this). He sent her the Black guy's pics, and she said, "yeah he's not really my type but I will talk to him and maybe we can be friends." My friend was relieved since he thought it meant she's not into Black guys.

The Black guy and the woman then started texting and the conversation got bonkers. They have not even met in person, but the conversation turned to pregnancy, making babies, mixed babies. I attached screenshots of some of the conversation below. My friend is now super depressed because she told him she wasn't into the Black guy. Did she lie to him to make him feel better even though she secretly craved Black men? I read these texts and couldn't fucking believe this is their FIRST text exchange. Like WTF. Is Black cock that powerful?

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3651.jpg

IMG_3652.jpg

IMG_3653.jpg

IMG_3654.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

Read the text stream. It is obvious. Unless you are a guy.

Yeah I read it. I'm a guy so maybe I don't get it lol.

She told my white friend that she's not into Black guys. Then once her and the Black guy start texting, they're talking about mixed babies and breastfeeding, even before meeting up. Crazy. Like WTF is going on?

Yeah I read it. I'm a guy so maybe I don't get it lol.

She told my white friend that she's not into Black guys. Then once her and the Black guy start texting, they're talking about mixed babies and breastfeeding, even before meeting up. Crazy. Like WTF is going on?
This is nature taking its course. Seen it many times. Experienced it too. Healthy vibrant white women (especially teens) want children, but not white ones. They want to be pregnant and many black dudes will oblige.

I think the white cuck thing is a passing fad. Women will grow impatient with the burden of white worthlessness and futility. They will encourage more direct solutions to the white boi problem, or will just cast a blind eye while nature takes its course.
This is nature taking its course. Seen it many times. Experienced it too. Healthy vibrant white women (especially teens) want children, but not white ones. They want to be pregnant and many black dudes will oblige.

I'm in LA and sooo many hot blonde girls want black guys.

Very rare for blacked white girl to go back to white guys. This is very tough on married white women who stray. Stuck with white husbands and kids and it's a real dilemma for them.
This is incredibly prescient and very accurate. I was ***** by a black man at age 16, and was a black-only girl for years. I stayed black-only through college, and had it not been for a foolish black man, I would have married black. But as fate would have it, I married a white guy. He's a good man, and is a better husband than I am a wife. But sexually, he is not quite the right man for me.

I wound up having a two-year affair with my black neighbor. It started when he ***** me and then coerced me to keep it quite while he then dominated me and began fucking me daily. He even got me pregnant, once, but I miscarried. All the while he was tormenting me until i fell to my knees before him and begged him for his collar. I wore it for over a year, sometimes in front of my husband, or usually the necklace my Dominant gave me.

It all came to a head not long ago, for reasons I won't explain here, but we decided to salvage our marriage. I haven't been with a black men in far too long, and please forgive me, I need it. Bad.

Very rare for blacked white girl to go back to white guys. This is very tough on married white women who stray. Stuck with white husbands and kids and it's a real dilemma for them.
Shit, it shouldn't be a dilemma for a lot of white women. Many white hubbies would be happy to see their wives regularly blacked. If wife stays happy, everyone stays happy!

I think the white cuck thing is a passing fad. Women will grow impatient with the burden of white worthlessness and futility. They will encourage more direct solutions to the white boi problem, or will just cast a blind eye while nature takes its course.
I beg to differ. MODERN MARRIAGE is white couples being married to each other, the woman breeds black and the Boi raises black babies. We all have our role, the sooner we accept it, the faster the process will go.

That is a dream world, but i think D.Brown is correct. And white men will just have to get used to being alone.
As it is a white woman's duty to breed black it is also her duty to marry white to raise her black babies. I don't think black alphas want to carry that responsibility. Their duty is to breed and breed as much as possible with whoever they want to. They will loose interest in their white woman if she had to keep running behind babies trying to raise them. Hence the whiteboi is there. The PUSSYFREE whiteboi.

Back