• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

white girls getting black bred.

mostly been on birth control the last 5 and a half years but the few times i haven't been some have tried. my ***'s friend especially tried had a fun week of pregnancy risk sex.
You know birth control isn’t as effective in stopping a pregnancy when it comes to black sperm, because the genetics are superior and stronger and more pure…. Not to forget it fucks with your pH..,

To my sweet, southern queens

You’re so sweet and gentle come, show me some southern hospitality. I know you know how to cook that that good food white peoples in the west don’t put seasoning to there food doubt it’s a problem with southern white especially if you are going to be spending time with black men knowing the basics at the very least of cooking is a requirement. .. so you could cook something nice for your bulls I just hope you’re as much of a slut in bed.

I hope you have people fooled from the outside, looking in thinking you’re just like every other white woman from the south until the lights go off and you’re a real slut for bbc… the men that were once enslaved and in chains are ramming you to dealth as the racist son of a bitches in your town, get hyper frustrated, and the ones down under roll and scream from in their graves….

You know birth control isn’t as effective in stopping a pregnancy when it comes to black sperm, because the genetics are superior and stronger and more pure…. Not to forget it fucks with your pH..,
My first black lover got me pregnant even though I was cautious. I was cheating on my white husband. Keeping the baby was the hardest but best decision of my life.

IMG_4107.jpeg

My first black lover got me pregnant even though I was cautious. I was cheating on my white husband. Keeping the baby was the hardest but best decision of my life.

View attachment 302916
I’m glad you did keep the baby children should not have to suffer as they did not have a say in the matter… although I do not condone cheating, because I would not want to be cheated on myself, but what I will say is black genetics are strong so your genes have a stronger chance of being continued because your baby is black so cudos to that

I’m glad you did keep the baby children should not have to suffer as they did not have a say in the matter… although I do not condone cheating, because I would not want to be cheated on myself, but what I will say is black genetics are strong so your genes have a stronger chance of being continued because your baby is black so cudos to that
My white husband divorced me and my racist southern ****** disowned me after I told them I had a black baby on the way. I have no regrets though

My white husband divorced me and my racist southern ****** disowned me after I told them I had a black baby on the way. I have no regrets though
Yeah that’s gonna happen baby that’s just the price you pay when you have a black child a lot of women, especially white women don’t fully know what they’re getting into but like I said, the child’s happiness is the most important and you being at peace with yourself and your decisions matters more than your ******

Most white women are dumb, and think they are so superior, get these rich white dweebs, but when I see a white girl that dates Black men to me they are so very smart to me! I really look to them as being smart intelligent women who know that Black men are far superior to us white guys
That’s absolutely right that’s why I’m on a mission to black as many of them as possible because once they go black, they’ll never go back

I can be a peace with a future with out white men only enough to keep the white women population sustainable and no they don’t get the pleasure of breeding… there Sperm will be medically extracted they don’t get they the luxury of fucking or any sex other then being fuck in the ass as there only other acceptable task… no more they won’t be in any position of power there women will be lead under the leadership of black kings the world would be much more safer and prosperous place to be in…
I hope this world will soon be reality

Although I’ve never had a baby, my parents and most of my ****** and friends disowned me when they found out I was dating a black man, shortly after I divorced my cheating white husband. It bothered me for awhile but it came a time where the more I thought about, I wasn’t going to let anyone choose who I can love or date and I no longer have time for racist and bigots and it’s just a shame that it’s my parents and ****** that fall in that group of racists..
Like you Alexa, I have no regrets for the path I have chosen and being a very proud wife to an amazing black man..

Back