• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White boys in bnwo

What do you think about bnwo white boys being forced to feminize, including sex change surgery?
I think a submissive BNWO white boi should do what ever his Black superior's ask of him. If that includes feminization or sex change, then so be it. They may want the white boi not to feminize to be used for hard manual labor

I love it. Forced hormones and total medical control is so hot. I really like the idea of social policies such as free vasectomy for whiteboys when they graduate highschool. Maybe even have a scholarship for whiteboys who do this.

As a white loser sissy i am proud to say i have sent around $1000 to BNWO members the last few months!! It always feels good and is the right thing to do!!

I don’t think it would be required except on order from our Superiors. Most of us white males arent worth the effort of desirable enough to be used that way. The majority of us will just be used for hard labor and producing wealth for our owners.

I don’t think it would be required except on order from our Superiors. Most of us white males arent worth the effort of desirable enough to be used that way. The majority of us will just be used for hard labor and producing wealth for our owners.
Totally, many of you white boys aren’t pretty enough to satisfy us, aside from being used as holes.

That’s why I recommend training yourself to be a good little beta for us Africans !

Totally, many of you white boys aren’t pretty enough to satisfy us, aside from being used as holes.

That’s why I recommend training yourself to be a good little beta for us Africans !

Haha! “Not Pretty Enough, aside from [fucking our holes]”

Sir, what gets you off most when using a whiteboi’s holes (especially if he’s NOT pretty)?

If it was socially acceptable, do you desire the powerful lust of forcibly stripping a whiteboi and forcing him to suck your cock or taking your cock anally? Does the idea of taking him against his will do anything for you?

Or watching him getting used by a group of kings against his will??

Just curious if that’s a fantasy of the superior race?

Haha! “Not Pretty Enough, aside from [fucking our holes]”

Sir, what gets you off most when using a whiteboi’s holes (especially if he’s NOT pretty)?

If it was socially acceptable, do you desire the powerful lust of forcibly stripping a whiteboi and forcing him to suck your cock or taking your cock anally? Does the idea of taking him against his will do anything for you?

Or watching him getting used by a group of kings against his will??

Just curious if that’s a fantasy of the superior race?
To be honest I prefer pretty and feminine ones, the others I pretty much won’t care about them. They can be good cumdump though, or good cleaner to clean their wive’s pussy/ass. I would prefer fucking their ass.

Back