• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White balls

Any ideas on how to destroy such useless white balls? They're big, but do they have any impregnation potential? ;) I'm counting on your imagination.

View attachment 367230
I would recommend using a large Black dildo to bust your ball's on a regular basis until your completely impotent and incapable pf producing useless white boy sperm. It takes regular ball busting sessions for an extended period, but it will make any white boy completely sterile. It worked for me.

I would recommend using a large Black dildo to bust your ball's on a regular basis until your completely impotent and incapable pf producing useless white boy sperm. It takes regular ball busting sessions for an extended period, but it will make any white boy completely sterile. It worked for me.
Excluded from the gene pool by black dicks - the best thing that can happen to a white man. I hope that when I can't have children, my girlfriend will get pregnant by Black bull

When you go to bed, try keeping your phone as close to your balls as possible, preferably making direct contact. Phones emit low levels of RF radiation, which usually isn't harmful, but the testicles are particularly sensitive to any changes like that.

Also just make a habit of keeping your phone close to your balls, and try to keep it on the charger when you do so. Testicles need to maintain a specific temperature, too hot and they'll become infertile. Keeping the phone on the charger will make it warmer.

When you go to bed, try keeping your phone as close to your balls as possible, preferably making direct contact. Phones emit low levels of RF radiation, which usually isn't harmful, but the testicles are particularly sensitive to any changes like that.

Also just make a habit of keeping your phone close to your balls, and try to keep it on the charger when you do so. Testicles need to maintain a specific temperature, too hot and they'll become infertile. Keeping the phone on the charger will make it warmer.
I read somewhere that phones generate low levels of radiation, but I didn't think it would be useful😁 Will holding my phone to my testicles really kill my sperm? Well, it's actually a good and simple idea💋

Back