• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Where'd my post go?

I posted my original story, 'Valerie's [Blacked] Birthday' yesterday, and I went through the effort of getting approved and everything, and I log-in to find that it is all gone! What the fuck?! No notifications, no messages about deletion, it's just... gone. Why?!

Any luck? I got to chapter 2 before it vanished. So far it was great, hope to be able to finish reading it.

Do you post elsewhere as well?

Any luck? I got to chapter 2 before it vanished. So far it was great, hope to be able to finish reading it.

Do you post elsewhere as well?
I post on AO3, and was originally going to wait to post it there until the 22nd of next month, but with my story getting deleted without notice I'm not sure I'll repost it here if that's how moderation is going to be. I'll send you a message on here with the raw file of it.

I post on AO3, and was originally going to wait to post it there until the 22nd of next month, but with my story getting deleted without notice I'm not sure I'll repost it here if that's how moderation is going to be. I'll send you a message on here with the raw file of it.
Toniboy deleted it by accident. He was trying to delete the introduction as it wasn't really a story and inadvertently took down the whole thing. Looks like it's back up now.

If you want any more information, feel free to message him directly.

Toniboy deleted it by accident. He was trying to delete the introduction as it wasn't really a story and inadvertently took down the whole thing. Looks like it's back up now.

If you want any more information, feel free to message him directly.
Ouch, oops! Alright, thanks Alfonso.

What's AO3?

This website is glitchy. Bit disappointing as I have several of my own interracial stories yet I'm unable to post here.

I don't see any pending stories from you. Can you link to it or tell me the name of the story?

Oh, so you are the guy that runs this site?
I had a couple pending a while back but never got a response.

I authored my first story today and It was "awaiting approval" for a few hours and now it's just *gone.* There' s nothing under my published works, drafts, alerts, messages - just all gone. Can someone tell me what happened?

I authored my first story today and It was "awaiting approval" for a few hours and now it's just *gone.* There' s nothing under my published works, drafts, alerts, messages - just all gone. Can someone tell me what happened?
bestiality

Because the govt doesn't care if you kill someone, but they'll throw you in prison for 15 years if you talk about fucking a dog.

Also depictions of actual violence, murder and abortion aren't allowed.

Back