• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Where are Nebic's works

His patreon is still up. Nebic | Patreon

If anyone subs, send him a message that we'll host his stories here for free.
So far as I understand it, he was "independently" hosting because Darkwanderer wouldn't allow a bunch of his stuff up. JWC had to relocate some of his stories to Nebic's, and given a bunch of the flagged content that just got called out specifically (as per this post -> Sorry ) more stories by popular artists are going to have to relocate off site. Nebic's works clearly violate the abortion/minors/******** "rules", even if they're only half enforced.

I can't think of anything in Nebic's stories that would disqualify him from posting here. I don't recall him having any minors in his stories and the violence is very clearly an integral part of his plotting and not just violence for the sake of violence. I could be wrong though, been a while since I read them. His 'Julia' series and 'Messy Bully' or whatever that's called are classics.

edit: now that I think about it, probably some of his evil mother genre has ******** main characters. We prob wouldn't be able to host those.

I can't think of anything in Nebic's stories that would disqualify him from posting here. I don't recall him having any minors in his stories and the violence is very clearly an integral part of his plotting and not just violence for the sake of violence. I could be wrong though, been a while since I read them. His 'Julia' series and 'Messy Bully' or whatever that's called are classics.

edit: now that I think about it, probably some of his evil mother genre has ******** main characters. We prob wouldn't be able to host those.
Well good news, screw those messed up stories and all that noise! I'm still around and with my new SubscribeStar, I intend to completely restart my writing format! Can't go posting all that crazy stuff anyway, so no more of it! Gonna go back to focusing on the general aspects of cuckolds, bullies, perhaps some interracial (wink wink) but nothing extreme! No more needless over the top stuff.

Of course I could still write those extreme things for commissions, I just wont be posting them. As part of this new turn around, I'll also see about posting some DarkWanderer Exclusive Stories here! Gotta advertise myself a bit more, now that my site and Patreon are gone, right?

We would be glad to have you :) If you need anything from me, just send me a msg.

Also I'm not sure how DW came to be so strongly identified as an 'interracial' site. We're supposed to be a STORY site. I'm thinking about just moving the whole thing to a different domain to shed that label lol

Back