• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What's the most humiliating thing a white boi can wear?

So more on this. The skirt should be puffy like the below. This is actually not horizontal enough, but it’s the best I could find.
IMG_6491.jpeg

This way, there is easy visibility to the pink chastity cage for further humiliation. The white boi should also be wearing a condo. That extends out the front of the cage to collect any precum and other leaking. Everyone who enters to service the wife should be given a remote to the white bois’ butt plug vibrator. They should be able to make him swoon by stimulating the prostate anytime they want. Lastly the whiteboi should also be wearing a mouth oring to ensure any cock that enters is appropriately service.

IMG_6492.jpeg

So more on this. The skirt should be puffy like the below. This is actually not horizontal enough, but it’s the best I could find.
View attachment 383472

This way, there is easy visibility to the pink chastity cage for further humiliation. The white box should also be wearing a condo. That extends out the front of the cage to collect any precum and other leaking. Everyone who enters to service the wife should be given a remote to the white bois’ butt plug vibrator. They should be able to make him swoon by stimulating the prostate anytime they want. Lastly the whiteboi should also be wearing a mouth oring to ensure any cock that enters is appropriately service.

View attachment 383473

Damn!! That’s very detailed!! Great presentation. That would definitely be humiliating and degrading!

She makes me wear workout shorts out in public to mock me.
IMG_1603.jpeg

Had to order these for a party she’s making me attend.
IMG_1624.jpeg

There will be plenty of men there that will use my throat.

Back