• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What's the most humiliating thing a white boi can wear?

I'm trying to make custom designs for clothes to wear to show my submission to the BNWO. Part of this is creating a thong with a custom logo on it to show that I have been conquered and I surrender to my Black masters. What's the most humiliating thing I could put on a thong?

Open to other ideas for humiliating clothes.

View attachment 375774
Wear it proud.

I'm trying to make custom designs for clothes to wear to show my submission to the BNWO. Part of this is creating a thong with a custom logo on it to show that I have been conquered and I surrender to my Black masters. What's the most humiliating thing I could put on a thong?

View attachment 375774
Sissy maid outfit with a blond pigtail wig, chastity cage and QOS tattoos

My Dom has me wear white capri running tights to show off my shaved legs, red silk tanga briefs, to be seen through my tights, a red bra and cropped hoodie to show off my hairless torso, I’m in chastity which everyone can see and an ankle bracelet thats says faggot on it
The ankle bracelet is a nice touch

Had an alpha gay white man take me to a gay club in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada dressed in pink sandals ,blue jean shorts cut so my balls would fall out and over 1/2 my ass was on display and a cropped t shirt with a unicorn on it and lastly a blue head band.
Now you need to understand I am older *** body hairy fag. White guy
Was a trying night with all the reactions

not humiliating in a normal way but ive always wanted my wife to put me in chastity and take me to a strip club in thin shorts so the strippers could feel the chastity cage while they gave a lap dance.

View attachment 375774

Since you’re asking specifically about designs on clothing, maybe some words sewn into the rear of the pants above the ass that says something like, “Black Cock Only” with arrows pointing to the ass?

Or maybe words that say, “Twink who sucks massive black cock for BNWO”

Just some ideas.

Back