• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whats it like

I'm no longer allowed to have sex. After years of cumming ín less than 20 seconds. My wife finally had enough and cut me off. She told me to stop trying to last longer and cum as fast as I could, and in a few weeks I was cumming before I was all the way in on the first stroke. She would then point to her pussy after I slipped out and tell me, "You know what to do!". That meant I was supposed to eat her just fucked pussy until she got her orgasm. I ate a hell of a lot of my own cum for several years.

I'm no longer allowed to have sex. After years of cumming ín less than 20 seconds. My wife finally had enough and cut me off. She told me to stop trying to last longer and cum as fast as I could, and in a few weeks I was cumming before I was all the way in on the first stroke. She would then point to her pussy after I slipped out and tell me, "You know what to do!". That meant I was supposed to eat her just fucked pussy until she got her orgasm. I ate a hell of a lot of my own cum for several years.
And have you ever tasted some of a god ?

And have you ever tasted some of a god ?
A very long time ago, I got picked up by a very nice black lady in a bar, about a year before the AIDS disaster. We went out to her van in the parking lot, which was a very nice camper conversion. It also turned out that she was married, and was pissed at her husband and was using me for revenge, but she wasn't talking about what he did to make her mad enough to fuck a guy she didn't know.

We got our clothes off and started with oral sex, and I got a nice surprise, as immediately I could see and taste cum dripping from her pussy. Since I was already a cuckold for about 9 years, I wasn't turned off since I had been trained to do clean up on fresh fucked pussy full of my own or other men's cum.

I didn't say anything to or ask her who's semen I was sucking out of her, but I've always assumed her husband left it in her and that he was probably black like her. It tasted just like my own cum so I just kept sucking until she wanted me to get on with fucking her. We wound up spending 3 hours or so together, but unfortunately we never saw each other again.

A very long time ago, I got picked up by a very nice black lady in a bar, about a year before the AIDS disaster. We went out to her van in the parking lot, which was a very nice camper conversion. It also turned out that she was married, and was pissed at her husband and was using me for revenge, but she wasn't talking about what he did to make her mad enough to fuck a guy she didn't know.

We got our clothes off and started with oral sex, and I got a nice surprise, as immediately I could see and taste cum dripping from her pussy. Since I was already a cuckold for about 9 years, I wasn't turned off since I had been trained to do clean up on fresh fucked pussy full of my own or other men's cum.

I didn't say anything to or ask her who's semen I was sucking out of her, but I've always assumed her husband left it in her and that he was probably black like her. It tasted just like my own cum so I just kept sucking until she wanted me to get on with fucking her. We wound up spending 3 hours or so together, but unfortunately we never saw each other again.
That's an amazing story, happy for you that she tasted good too !

Back