• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What would you do?

Imagine you were witnessing a ****. A pretty young lady being ***** by a man! Savagely. She is not known to you but you happen to be at the right (or wrong) place at the right time. You are watching it and you know you are stronger than the man ****** her. You have two choices - you can save her, protect her just as the society teaches us we should do at that time. Or you can join him. No one will ever come to know. You can take a dive in your fantasy and have the time of your life doing everything you ever wanted to do to a girl but could never do it! What would you do?

For me it's simple.

First of all I am incapable of achieving sexual satisfaction in that way. I have a tiny caged clitty penis that cannot get hard at all.

Secondly, if it were a black master ****** a white girl, I would sit idly by and offer my services to him in whatever way he needed.

Third, if it were a white male ****** her and I could physically stop him I would.

For me it's simple.

First of all I am incapable of achieving sexual satisfaction in that way. I have a tiny caged clitty penis that cannot get hard at all.

Secondly, if it were a black master ****** a white girl, I would sit idly by and offer my services to him in whatever way he needed.

Third, if it were a white male ****** her and I could physically stop him I would.

i agree. From now on, all value judgments have to be race-based.

save her and after fuck her as a hero. in all holes, as i want :mad::oops:

share my favorite adult xxx sites

https://camjke.com

Back