• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

what kinda cuckold is more hot\better ?

what kinda cuckold is more hot\better ?

• cuckson (moms cuckolding)

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • cuckold

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters
C
I'm not sure I understand the question. What exactly is a 'cuckson'? When I was growing up, I accidentally walked in on my parents fucking sometimes and it did feel like I was being cucked, looking back, because I wanted to fuck her.
cuckson means your mom fucking a guy besides your *** and you enjoy that

Sorry necroing this thread ( I literally love necroing everything).

I love cuckson type stuff, where my mom getting fucked other than my *** and I am watching.

It's the closest real life fantasy I have which I want to pan out in real life, with my mom.

Meanwhile I would be hiding in the closet or behind the half opened door and watch my mom taking a bbc in her ass.

Can we be cuckolded from father to son? It's hereditary ....I imagine the mother-in-law initiating her prudish ********-in-law.
I liked the second scenario, where husbands mom tricked/coerced her ******** in law to try having some BBC to stretch her pussy.

I prefer it when the husband isn't cuck, I like the thrill of cheating and consequences from both ****** and society of getting exposed yet continues to get fuck.

But someone should know secretively, like brother in law, son , a neighbour , like that, who would either enjoy the free show or initiate further blackmailing plan for her.

CumSlurpingCuckold said:
I'm not sure I understand the question. What exactly is a 'cuckson'? When I was growing up, I accidentally walked in on my parents fucking sometimes and it did feel like I was being cucked, looking back, because I wanted to fuck her.
What is cuckson? Is that the whole "my mom fucked my bully" thing?

I sorta consider it to be a combination of the two. The mom acts more or less like a typical hot-wife. But the son experiences the cuckold feelings of angst/betrayal/whatever. Maybe he wants to fuck his mom, maybe its more a 'stolen love' kinda thing, maybe its just the humiliation of the old schoolyard taunt* actually being true. Whatever it is, I think a cuckson has to feel something along the lines of 'how could she do this to me?!' in order to be a part of that genre. And I also think that is a big part of the masochistic appeal: a mother's love (even if its not romantic love) is supposed to be one of the few absolutes that someone can count on. And a cuckson loses that, or at least sees it diminished.

*Side note: never really understood how 'Dude, I fucked your mom' is supposed to be an insult to the son ... to his father, yes; but to to the son? It shouldn't bother him too much. Hell, given that most moms of teenage boys are in their 40s or even 50s & typically no longer in the best of shape ... its more of a win for her to attract a teenage stud (conversely, that guy probably shouldn't be bragging all that much).

I sorta consider it to be a combination of the two. The mom acts more or less like a typical hot-wife. But the son experiences the cuckold feelings of angst/betrayal/whatever. Maybe he wants to fuck his mom, maybe its more a 'stolen love' kinda thing, maybe its just the humiliation of the old schoolyard taunt* actually being true. Whatever it is, I think a cuckson has to feel something along the lines of 'how could she do this to me?!' in order to be a part of that genre. And I also think that is a big part of the masochistic appeal: a mother's love (even if its not romantic love) is supposed to be one of the few absolutes that someone can count on. And a cuckson loses that, or at least sees it diminished.

*Side note: never really understood how 'Dude, I fucked your mom' is supposed to be an insult to the son ... to his father, yes; but to to the son? It shouldn't bother him too much. Hell, given that most moms of teenage boys are in their 40s or even 50s & typically no longer in the best of shape ... its more of a win for her to attract a teenage stud (conversely, that guy probably shouldn't be bragging all that much).
In my fantasy, I am a cuckson but I don't have that kind of feeling.
Mine is more In the line of " wow,my mom is such a hot but prude woman, I wonder how would she be like under a muslim BBC"
I myself once bullied by a group of gang who makes me do disgusting things with them while they are name calling my mom, thought I was scared back then, now I felt more like, it would be interesting to see my hot mom pinned under the bully.

I have meany fantasies. Here is one.she come home one evening and she have been with her bulls. She wakes inn hi hubby she is sitting down on the Living rom table. Snaps her fingers saying I complete confidence. Be a good husband and clean me up. Sorry be a good cum loving cuckold husband and beg me for it.

my mother cucked my father for years. if i knew then what i know now, i would have taken a shot at her.

Back