• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What is the best way for a beta white boi to approach a Superior Black male?

This is easy. Be open, respond quickly, and do not top from the bottom. Put in your profile that you serve Black. Give up our number or DM handle immediately when asked. Show up and obey.

If you choose to approach, look close at his profile. If it says no men, stay the fuck away. If not, leave a respectful comment on it. If he notices and is interested he will let you know.

What is the best way for a newbie white boi to approach a Superior Black and let them know he wants to serve?
You mean like sliding into someone's DM?

First, make sure you're not wasting anyone's time. There's no point in bothering someone with bio "snowbunnies dm me, dtf anytime, sissies, other fags leave me alone"

Don't be to pushy, introduce yourself and state your motives in two-three sentences and wait. Don't bother him if he doesn't reply. If he does then it all depends what you're after and if he's into this stuff ass well.
Financial domination? Humiliation? Sexting? You want him to bang you?
-Financial domination/Reparations
There's not much to say. Ask him about his paypall and pay up. Can't help much with that. I was never into financial domination.
-Humiliation
Tell him a little more about yourself. Again, be respectful and don't write a whole essay. You could start with generic stuff like that you feel inferior and would like him to support you in accepting this fact. Don't make shit up and let him lead the conversation.
-Sexting
Be prepared. Take some pictures of yourself in advance or even better make a couple of movies. He may ask you to do some tasks/dares. If he sends you HIS nudes be sure to stroke his ego. Again, be respectful, answer all his questions and be curious about him.
-You want him to bang you
If this is a patch you wanna take then don't be prude. Show off your body, make him lust for you. Be cheeky.

general rules
-if he ask you to call him "Sir" you start calling him Sir, eot
-answer his questions and let him lead the conversation
-if you think he likes reading you thoughts ask him if he really do, if he confirms you can try to be a little more of a talker and a little less of listener
-don't ignore him after you jerk out
-he ends conversation, not you

when you met
at start It will be probably an awkward experience for both of you. Mimic his gestures. and words. Shake his hand if he reaches out to you. He tells you he's nervous? Tell him you're nervous as well. He says he can't wait to fuck you? Tell him you're eager to get fucked by him. Be docile, respectful, let him assert his dominance over you. Laugh your ass off when he tells a joke, especially if it's about you. Thank him afterwards for fucking you.

Quick story... I sent it to Walmart for some sour cream. While there he saw a Black Man with an obvious bulge in His shorts. t walked up to Him, opened a pic on his phone and asked Him if He'd like to fuck me. After He spoke to me on the phone He followed t home and ended up spending the night.
Pics are in my media.

I think men must be in the mood and open to or hunting bitches to fuck.

If they're young (eg under 40) they will tirelessly play the game. If they're older they will do less running after.

And as for the faggots, well with some men no matter what you do they're not interested. They're primarily interested in bitches (bio females). And good looking ones at that. They will work their game for them.

If you annoy a straight man they may even beat you up. And they won't even piss on you.

As another man said above, hire a hot hooker, and watch her work him, or watch him go for her. Then get out of the way unless you want to end up as roadkill.

You mean like sliding into someone's DM?

First, make sure you're not wasting anyone's time. There's no point in bothering someone with bio "snowbunnies dm me, dtf anytime, sissies, other fags leave me alone"

Don't be to pushy, introduce yourself and state your motives in two-three sentences and wait. Don't bother him if he doesn't reply. If he does then it all depends what you're after and if he's into this stuff ass well.
Financial domination? Humiliation? Sexting? You want him to bang you?
-Financial domination/Reparations
There's not much to say. Ask him about his paypall and pay up. Can't help much with that. I was never into financial domination.
-Humiliation
Tell him a little more about yourself. Again, be respectful and don't write a whole essay. You could start with generic stuff like that you feel inferior and would like him to support you in accepting this fact. Don't make shit up and let him lead the conversation.
-Sexting
Be prepared. Take some pictures of yourself in advance or even better make a couple of movies. He may ask you to do some tasks/dares. If he sends you HIS nudes be sure to stroke his ego. Again, be respectful, answer all his questions and be curious about him.
-You want him to bang you
If this is a patch you wanna take then don't be prude. Show off your body, make him lust for you. Be cheeky.

general rules
-if he ask you to call him "Sir" you start calling him Sir, eot
-answer his questions and let him lead the conversation
-if you think he likes reading you thoughts ask him if he really do, if he confirms you can try to be a little more of a talker and a little less of listener
-don't ignore him after you jerk out
-he ends conversation, not you

when you met
at start It will be probably an awkward experience for both of you. Mimic his gestures. and words. Shake his hand if he reaches out to you. He tells you he's nervous? Tell him you're nervous as well. He says he can't wait to fuck you? Tell him you're eager to get fucked by him. Be docile, respectful, let him assert his dominance over you. Laugh your ass off when he tells a joke, especially if it's about you. Thank him afterwards for fucking you.
I agree with you on these

Back