• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Welcome!

Perhaps we can chat privately for now. But yes I have a strong big son :). (9lbs and 22 inches at birth).
I know he will want to conquer as is his right when he gets older. All I can do is love him and teach him wisdom. I hope to find a white cuck to help me with this challenge.
Yes, I'm looking for a young sexy and still fertile woman to be her cuckold. Though I am much older now. 60+! And stroke survivor. Yes both kinds of strokes lol. Wanker and part brain dead. But I would love a young sexy fertile wife who has plenty of boyfriends of her choosing, and has more babies from them. I don't work anymore but I have assets. And to top it off I know I won't survive as long as you, so someone will get those assets when I am gone. I would love a young sexy wife who looks forward to and masturbates to the idea of her and her kids soon inheriting all my assetts.

Very nice to be here on this site !
I'm a male, currently 31 years old, from Germany.

Like to create Erotic memes, captions, stories and (audio supported) comics, but mainly aim to build a main theme and related to that want to share ideas and thoughts about fictional but reality-inspired erotic stories of intercultural relations.*
Searching for inspiration for these stories and to know (real) peoples minds all around the world to improve them. This makes the stories maybe realistic, but very likely reliable for readers (-, my hope especially for female readers !).
Who likes to chat about experiences?
Verification is also a next step to this then, makes the exchange more intense and the input from my chat and write partners more valuable. (We can talk about how to do it.)
The readers then also feel connected to the content of the stories, which again is appealing and arousing for both the writers and the readers.
Keeping it real when writing about fantasies, I think can be an important balance for well-written stories (and later comic/ picuture I like to design.)
So that said I am also open to create fictional erotica in collaboration with others and encourage others.

* About the subject(s) of the erotica I / we like to create:
Making sex without borders more possible / feasible so to say.
Intercultural love and sex promoting is good for a peaceful world, and it creates harmony. (I do support the socalled *breeding* (of dominant African DNA! ;) ) and love fertility, verile related pics, memes and artwork... but don't like the violence and war some want to portray. I think the natural evolution is a peaceful process and can still dominate! There can be very clever incentives added in today's times, of course.)

Other settings for tales can be the adventures of progressive (vegan or vegatarian) nature lovers, climate activists, eco-feminists and environmentalists. "Anti-racist" action is connected to nature awareness and seeking for harmonic balance in the environment as well after all :) I like this a lot.

Also audio and voice dub projects are possible (-, sadly most erotic interracial videos are in English, even when showing socalled "amateurs"). European women would appreciate the erotica in their native languages I suppose.

And apart from that it is nice to have any kind of exchange and chat anyway. So we can also do that if you like.

Love to chat with you about it. Feel free to message me.

Greetings from Germany

We are an older married white cuckold couple. I am 73 and my wife is 71. I am average physically for a senior, my wife is 5'2" 140 pounds and has very big TiTs. I have been a happy cuckold for many years. My wife loves cocks, cum and having sex with other men and is very wild, slutty even.

I have been a happy cuckold for many years. I also have a white teenie weenie which adds to my excitement and humiliation.
We have similar interests to most of you. Married white Sluts my wife make the best most exciting wives.
My wife has been a slut for many years. My life got much more exciting when my wife became a slut and made me her cuckold. My wife has sucked and fucked about 65 men while we have been married and I have had the great pleasure of watching her having intense orgasms on about 60 of their cocks while she felt them cumming in her mouth or unprotected married white cunt. My wife and I have both been much happier since she decided to be a slut.View attachment 288407View attachment 288406View attachment 288408
ooooooooo OMG. You are a very lucky white cuckold with a wife who is a slut. Beautiful lady no question about that. I'd like to join her pleasing studs daily. I'm a white submissive Sissy and love cocks and CUM too.

I’m new to the site. I’m recently separated from my white husband and disowned by my ****** in Tennessee since I gave birth to a black baby. I have no regrets. I’d luv to find a white man who wants to be a cuck.
i'd be your cuckie sub <3<3<3

I’m new to the site. I’m recently separated from my white husband and disowned by my ****** in Tennessee since I gave birth to a black baby. I have no regrets. I’d luv to find a white man who wants to be a cuck.
Honestly, it sounds incredibly hot that tiu have chosen to leave yiur ****** but to be blacked.

Hello, new to the site, 26 yo white girl from Poland very into bnwo looking for a friend to share our fantasies. For more info you can always ask ;) I don't mind answering on any question
please talk to me if you want a whiteboi who can get you a US greencard and would let you cuck me with Black Men

Hi I’m a whiteboi located in middle Tennessee I’d love to be your cuck feel free to DM me

Back