• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Welcome!

Great site. I' only just joined and so far so good. Head and shoulders above other racial sites, most of which have weird malfunctioning software, bizarre formats and low IQ administrators. Registering here took only a few minutes and was painless. Other sites....nothing but hang ups, glitches, etc. It shouldn't be a major undertaking to sign up on a web site. If it does, it's the wrong site. At least IMHO.

The stories here are high quality and thoughtful. Lots of racial political themes too, not just sucking and fucking. Political themes are important. We're in a historic period when demographic transformation....irreversible transformation...is happening before out eyes. Some races are surging and others are quite literally fading away. Fiction is an important source of insight into real world events. I hope others agree.

Great site. I' only just joined and so far so good. Head and shoulders above other racial sites, most of which have weird malfunctioning software, bizarre formats and low IQ administrators. Registering here took only a few minutes and was painless. Other sites....nothing but hang ups, glitches, etc. It shouldn't be a major undertaking to sign up on a web site. If it does, it's the wrong site. At least IMHO.

The stories here are high quality and thoughtful. Lots of racial political themes too, not just sucking and fucking. Political themes are important. We're in a historic period when demographic transformation....irreversible transformation...is happening before out eyes. Some races are surging and others are quite literally fading away. Fiction is an important source of insight into real world events. I hope others agree.
Just joined too. Just learning site but find it such an exciting place for me. I’m newly single and feel the world has opened up to me again.

We are an older married white cuckold couple. I am 73 and my wife is 71. I am average physically for a senior, my wife is 5'2" 140 pounds and has very big TiTs. I have been a happy cuckold for many years. My wife loves cocks, cum and having sex with other men and is very wild, slutty even.

I have been a happy cuckold for many years. I also have a white teenie weenie which adds to my excitement and humiliation.
We have similar interests to most of you. Married white Sluts my wife make the best most exciting wives.
My wife has been a slut for many years. My life got much more exciting when my wife became a slut and made me her cuckold. My wife has sucked and fucked about 65 men while we have been married and I have had the great pleasure of watching her having intense orgasms on about 60 of their cocks while she felt them cumming in her mouth or unprotected married white cunt. My wife and I have both been much happier since she decided to be a slut.My Wife Sucking LasVegas Big Black Cock with Her Wedding Ring Showing.jpgCruise 251.JPGMona and I at Blacks Beach.jpg

Welcome to the site. White women who have black babies are the real deal. Love to hear more from you.
Thank you for the welcome. I’m certainly dedicated. When I had ab affair duty my first black lover he bred me (without my permission at first). I decided to keep the baby. My white husband left and my white damily disowned me. But now I have a godlike ebony baby boy! I have no regrets

Thank you for the welcome. I’m certainly dedicated. When I had ab affair duty my first black lover he bred me (without my permission at first). I decided to keep the baby. My white husband left and my white damily disowned me. But now I have a godlike ebony baby boy! I have no regrets
I'm so impressed. You show true dedication. Keeping and raising a black baby is a challenge but certainly worth the effort. Being separated from your white family is a mixed blessing. I know white families who have white daughters/sisters/ etc. with black babies and it's quite a challenge for everyone. Black boys especially become assertive and audacious in their teens if not earlier. Weak, sniveling White uncles have a problem accepting strong black nephews. Young black dudes get more white pussy than young white guys. Causes friction.

Do you write? What kind of fiction do you like? Are you politically committed to the BNWO?

I'm so impressed. You show true dedication. Keeping and raising a black baby is a challenge but certainly worth the effort. Being separated from your white family is a mixed blessing. I know white families who have white daughters/sisters/ etc. with black babies and it's quite a challenge for everyone. Black boys especially become assertive and audacious in their teens if not earlier. Weak, sniveling White uncles have a problem accepting strong black nephews. Young black dudes get more white pussy than young white guys. Causes friction.

Do you write? What kind of fiction do you like? Are you politically committed to the BNWO?
I’m not much of a fiction writer. I suppose I like fiction similar to my real life story. Upper class white girl discovers and submits to the power of superior African/black men.
I’m not very active politically. My family are all Trump supporters. Lol. I’m making quite the journey of self discovery.
How about you?

I’m not much of a fiction writer. I suppose I like fiction similar to my real life story. Upper class white girl discovers and submits to the power of superior African/black men.
I’m not very active politically. My family are all Trump supporters. Lol. I’m making quite the journey of self discovery.
How about you?
Thanks for your reply. I meant are you into BNWO ideology?
Is your black baby a son or daughter? If a son, are you prepared for when he grows older and his black supremacy asserts itself?

Also interested in your history of interracial encounters, if any, as teen in high school or later in college. Very interested in how you discovered your need for black men. Every white woman who goes black represents a potentially great story, a part of history that is occurring before our eyes.

I write and publish BNWO interracial fiction. Many of my stories are posted on this site. .

Your story, your interracial history is of great interest, not only to me but also to others here. This is a special community. People here share. You can share privately if you feel more comfortable with that. Love to hear more from you.

Thanks for your reply. I meant are you into BNWO ideology?
Is your black baby a son or daughter? If a son, are you prepared for when he grows older and his black supremacy asserts itself?

Also interested in your history of interracial encounters, if any, as teen in high school or later in college. Very interested in how you discovered your need for black men. Every white woman who goes black represents a potentially great story, a part of history that is occurring before our eyes.

I write and publish BNWO interracial fiction. Many of my stories are posted on this site. .

Your story, your interracial history is of great interest, not only to me but also to others here. This is a special community. People here share. You can share privately if you feel more comfortable with that. Love to hear more from you.
Perhaps we can chat privately for now. But yes I have a strong big son :). (9lbs and 22 inches at birth).
I know he will want to conquer as is his right when he gets older. All I can do is love him and teach him wisdom. I hope to find a white cuck to help me with this challenge.

Wow. Your son will be a champion, that's for sure. White girls will be falling all over him when he's a teen.
I was raised racist. But as I became an adult I realized that actually black men are superior. That’s why white people try to keep them down. Of course, as a woman my destiny in life and purpose is to breed with only the best.

Back